HR Email ID's Of 500 MNC's--Thts really useful

vishal1986

ne1 who is requesting for the email ids....plz give valid reason for the ids...coz otherwise..i will be at par....

Regards
Vishal

sunayana_gowda

I want the email id's bcoz i am working in a consultancy, this will help me with tieing up with them. So it would be nice of you if u can help me out..

raajkumar8520

Hi Vishal, I'm a placement Officer of one of the Reputed Engineering college in South Tamilnadu. If you send me the ID's it will be very useful and easy for me to organise Campur\s recruitment drives.

raajkumar8520

Hi Vishal, I'm a placement Officer of one of the Reputed Engineering college in South Tamilnadu. If you send me the ID's it will be very useful and easy for me to organise Campur\s recruitment drives. Send the ID's to my mail [email protected]

Urs_Abhi

I am the students placement representative of our institution (Christ College, Bangalore) ...... For this reason I need the email ids.... Please send it to my email id. <[email protected]> Thanks in advance..........

abhiunseen

hii..
i m the head of student placement cell in my clg IBA .. and it will b very helpful if i get these id's as u very well knw tht industry is goin thru very bad phase and many companies are not recruting..
so plzz give me these id on my email [email protected]

thanx n regards

shubhi

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
I am the part of the student placements section of my college and also i work part time for a consultancy so d list would in turn help me make more contacts....... Itll be of great help to me if i could get the list, u can mail me at < [email protected]> thank u !!!

workaholic26

Dear Sir,
I am pursuing MBA (MARKETING & IT) 2008-10 Batch from BALAJI INSTITUTE OF MODERN MANAGEMENT (BIMM) PUNE,

Kindly send the email id of hr heads of mnc…I am in desperate need thanks waiting for reply soon please sir….NIRAJ DUBEY.

supreet.bhatia

hi guys...im new 2 dis community.....was jus surfing through the net for HR contacts...found this thread.........................................

coolpuneet01

I am the students placement representative of our institution (dav management college, jalandhar) ...... For this reason I need the email ids.... Please send it to my email id. <[email protected]> Thanks in advance..........

mekkulam

DEAR friend i was looking for the emil ids of hr of IT companies in bangalore, if you any information plz call9742061838

helloindia

hi sunayana

i am placement representative of IMT and i am in a need for hr contacts of top 500 MNC's.....can you mail me the contacts at this mail id

[email protected]

it would of great help

thanks in advance

regards