Go Back   ManagementParadise.com | Management & Business Education Learning Platform Mirror View - Ebooks Links & Miscellenous Reading Material > Articles !!

Choosing a Finance MBA That Was Right for Me

Discuss Choosing a Finance MBA That Was Right for Me within the Articles !! forums, part of the Mirror View - Ebooks Links & Miscellenous Reading Material category; Choosing a Finance MBA That Was Right for Me My hunt for a finance MBA program was not a particularly ...

Old
 (1 (permalink))
Maya Raichura
MayaRai has a spectacular aura aboutMayaRai has a spectacular aura about

MP_ROBOT
Management Paradise Guru
Choosing a Finance MBA That Was Right for Me - April 18th, 2012

My hunt for a finance MBA program was not a particularly long one. Experiences at my company showed me over time that they valued a person's own ability over their education level, so I know that getting a finance MBA from a more prestigious institution was not necessarily going to help me. Since my bosses only cared about what employees can do -- not their Harvard degree -- I set my sights on a ...

Read More.. and DISCUSS
Advertisements

Friends: (0)