Where's Google heading to ? very interesting read

Mahesh Belthur

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Its good for Google to concentrate on its traditional ways of business...but i dont understand why it cant make an operating system and compete with Microsoft...Great things happen in less time...so wait and watch the google tricks to stay ahead in the market...

bhavin_3

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Mahesh Belthur said:
Its good for Google to concentrate on its traditional ways of business...but i dont understand why it cant make an operating system and compete with Microsoft...Great things happen in less time...so wait and watch the google tricks to stay ahead in the market...

Well well actually google is gonna come up with an O.S by 2010.. Google is alwyz knwn more in making a mark when they launch.. So i believe they making they R & D department slog so much that they hv tht perfect O.S system which can beat all market leaders ( We all knw who it is they wanna beat)..

So waiting for that flack when google's in competition in the O.S Mkt..

P.s : If you use search on forums for google i believe u would find that article which says they are coming up with O.S by 2010

Mahesh Belthur

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
@bhavin
cant wait for that so called GOOGLE operating system......ne idea watz the name of that OS????? they would have kept somethin like GOOGLE SYSTEM or GOOGTEM or ??????

ViJiT

Vijith Pujari
i dont abt google Os... but google r workin on so many projects so don't know wht is real and wht is fake...

000000006925.jpg

Mahesh Belthur

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
@vjaquarian_14

this seems to be gr8 OS with gr8 visual effects...watever google does they try to minimize the size of the product...i hope that they provide the same visual effects with less space consumption of space than others....

thanx for the pics... do u have still more...i would like them to have in my mail box...if u have more pm me...

bhavin_3

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Mahesh Belthur said:
@bhavin
cant wait for that so called GOOGLE operating system......ne idea watz the name of that OS????? they would have kept somethin like GOOGLE SYSTEM or GOOGTEM or ??????

Nah i dont think google has made any official announcement as on this... Coz google alwyz believes in hush hush projects.. They come in the market only after their R & D.. Though this picture is also not a surity that this is the actual OS. It might be jst a graphic created that if google comes up wit they os it would look like this.. I guess the best we have is to wait for the product itself to be launched..!!:big_grin: