Tips on Mock Stock Event

Hello everyone!!!

This is Sejal Doshi. I would like to share the idea of mock stock event.

Mock Stock- A Ring Trading event
especially designed for the management students. it could be one of the event in the college cultural/management fests. It gives a feeling of actual trading in the market, enhances the skill of negotiating, convincing and selling along with loads of fun for the participants as well as the audience!!! :)

We are a team of two for organising the event for the college. please feel free to contact us for the event....at [email protected]

tc...
regards
Sejal Doshi.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeepikaMandot

Assistance required for Conducting College Festival.

Dear Madam,
I am a student from Mithibai College,Mumbai.
We have our Economic college fest "Gnaritas" during the month of September.We wish to conduct an event in the fest known as "Mock Stock".
For the same we require your help.
Awaiting for your response!

Regards,
Deepika Mandot
Mithibai College.
m:9969978238
Email id:[email protected]

Mock Stock Quiz

"Mock Stock is a game played to simulate trading while learning in stock markets among the participants. The game is designed in such a way that it will not only make participants learn the art of trading but will check their fundamentals regarding capital markets. This game will consist of two rounds."

General Rules
The competition is open to all B-schools across India.
It is a team event. A team can comprise of two members at maximum.
Teams need to register themselves on Infusion website.
The members of the team should be from the same institute.
There is no entry fee.
Link for trading platform will be sent to primary email ID of the team.
Only one e-mail id will be used for correspondence; however the officialids of the participating members are required.
Continuous updates on market fundamentals, investment tips will be posted at our FB page.

ROUND 1
It will be an online quiz which will be conducted on 10th January 2014 at 22:30 hours. The quiz will check the knowledge of the participants from various domains including finance, share markets, trading, etc.

RULES
Registration Start date : 03rd January, 2014
http://iimr-infusion.com/registrations-mockstock-game.php
Last Date for registration : 10th January, 2014 21:00 Hours

Around 20 questions will be asked checking the knowledge of the participants from various domains including finance, share markets, trading, etc. The quiz shall last for 30 minutes.

THE TEAMS WHICH QUALIFY IN ROUND 1 WILL MOVE TO ROUND 2
The winners shall be intimated through email. Results would also be published in Infusion website and Facebook page. Organizers' decision shall be final and binding.

ROUND 2
Second round will be a virtual stock exchange simulation game. Players are expected to perform like real time investors and maximize their gains over many derivatives. Access for a platform to make the transactions will be provided to shortlisted teams.

RULES
Round 2 starts from Monday, Jan 13, 2014, ending on Friday, Jan 17, 2014. Trading will be conducted from 19:00 to 02:00 hours IST every night.
Market to be traded : NYSE
Securities to be traded : Equity stocks of companies taken over software, Energy, FMCG, Food Chains, Auto and Pharma Sectors.
Commission : $10.00 per trade
Short Selling : Enabled
Margin Trading : Enabled
Limit Orders : Enabled
Stop Loss Trades : Enabled
Partial Share Trading : Disabled
Minimum Trades per day : 5

IT IS NECESSARY FOR THE TEAMS TO PARTICIPATE ON ALL TRADING DAYS. ANY TEAM NOT PARTICIPATING ON ANY DAY WILL BE DISQUALIFIED FROM THE ENTIRE EVENT.
The organizers maintain the right to disqualify any participant for violating any of the above rules.

Date and Time of Online Quiz : 10:30 PM on 10th Jan
Prizes Worth : INR 7,500/-
Certificates : Top 3 teams will be awarded with a certificate of merit.

FOR FURTHER CLARIFICATIONS OR ENQUIRIES PLEASE CONTACT :
INSHUL CHAWLA
Ph. No. : +91-9992012372
Email : [email protected]

SharadhaJain23

Tip from my side- The best Strategy is to Buy as many as Share for less price and then sell them for high to any other Party.
It will be good if you buy Stocks at first quarter itself as many as possible in the first transaction, and when the game will continue then sell them in the last two quarters for High price this way you will win the game in the easiest way.
I got this from one of the best advisories from which I take help to do my trading in the stock market. I always choose that advisory which has its review and complaints section so that I can get minimum problems from them. Such as Capital Vraddhi complaints.

Himanshi Agarwal

Mock Stock- A Ring Trading event. especially designed for the management students. it could be one of the event in the college cultural/management fests.