The earth is coming to an end - a flash animation by Austin Luna aka nukemdomis

About "End of the World"

For as long as I can remember, I have had a craving for funny flash animation that was on the internet. That craving for funny animations led me to find my favorite flash animation of all time.

Use the next link if you haven't had the pleasure of watching The End of the World animation. This is one of the web's finest animations.

Many people are looking

It's safe to say that I'm not the only one out there that has an interest in this funny flash animation that some call The End of the Earth animation. In fact there are many of you searching for information on where and how to download this unique flash animation.

Download the flash animation

For those of you who are looking for the link to download The End of the World flash animation, you're in the right place. Continue reading as I briefly explain a couple of the many different ways one can view and download this animation that's about a few possible end of the world scenarios.

Right-hand click on the following link and select "save link as" to download The End of the World swf. A download box will appear asking you where you want to save the file. Go ahead and save the file to your downloads folder, just remember that the file will be in .SWF format.

Viewing "The End of World" animation

Viewing of the animation can be accomplished many different ways. Once you have downloaded this flash download the easiest way to view the animation would be to right-hand click on the file and open it with either Internet Explorer or Mozilla firefox. Viewing the End of the World animation this way has it's advantages. Since the file is actually on your hard drive now and not sitting in an online server, you don't have to be online to view the file.

Adding the animation to your web site

Are you ready to add this creative animation to your site or your blog but just aren't sure how to go about creating a page especially for The End of the World animation? If this is the case then the only thing I could suggest would be to navigate back over to The End of the World page using the link provided above and right-hand click anywhere on that page (except on the animation). Select "view source" to see the actual code which so you can get an idea of how to place your downloaded flash file within a web page.

About the Author

Austin's web site has a focus for finding unique desktop toys and flash animation while uncovering web sites that provide a high quality experience. If you're looking for fun things to do while online like finding desktop toys or finding new and exciting interactive web sites then this is a great site.