Go Back   ManagementParadise.com | Management & Business Education Learning Platform Mirror View - Ebooks Links & Miscellenous Reading Material > Articles !!

Research article

Discuss Research article within the Articles !! forums, part of the Mirror View - Ebooks Links & Miscellenous Reading Material category; Hi, I have a plan to write a research article related to management. can anyone help me Advertisements...

Research article
Old
 (1 (permalink))
RajaRajeswari L
rajee is an unknown quantity at this point

rajee
Assistant Professor, Department of Business Administration at Arul Anandar College, Karumathur, Madurai District
Madurai, Tamil Nadu

Research article - July 14th, 2009

Hi,

I have a plan to write a research article related to management. can anyone help me
Advertisements

Friends: (0)
Re: Research article
Old
 (2 (permalink))
Sachin Singh
sachinsingh is an unknown quantity at this point

sachinsingh
Director at VKS Infratech

Institute: IBS Bangalore
Re: Research article - July 14th, 2009

Can anybody help me in finding a research report on some topic on HR and marketing. In my university i need to prepare a 6 months indepth report on a topic which shuld contain advanced research on the topics that the upcoming placements events might relate to. so when the company arrives we shuld have something good to offer them as our knowledge. but we need to be thorough with the subject we have made the research on. hence we need to analyze the report n number of times and constant review if essential. whereas there is one more obligation that we cannot use cut - copy - paste methods as there is a rigorous mechanism of plagerism check performed on every submitted report. so one needs to add ideas those are completely original and exclusive as well as latest in the corporate.
Friends: (0)