Discuss Secrets for success within the Articles !! forums, part of the Mirror View - Ebooks Links & Miscellenous Reading Material category; ...
| ||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
Secrets for success
Secrets for success - June 3rd, 2009
1. Sleep less. This way one can spend more time on doing more work and this can bring out unexplored areas of yourself.
2. Set aside one hour every morning for personal development matters. Be at peace with yourself by doing some yoga, meditation, to be one with the universe. Read some inspirational quotes to boost your self confidence level to kick start your day.
3. Smile to everyone you meet. A smile can bring about a change in the attitude of the person you interact with. It shall encumber positive energies all around.
4. Think what you want to do today. Make a note of all the things you have to do and want to do, the people you want to meet.
5. Make the best of today. Donít put off your work till tomorrow. Ask yourself, ďis this the best I can do today or can it be done better?Ē
6. Talk with enthusiasm and interest when taking on the phone. It shows your keenness to listen to the person. Respond with good phone manners.
Appreciate the person and his views. This will enable one to communicate the right vibes to the caller.
7. Focus on positive thoughts. There are a lot negative energies emitted by people daily; and one comes in contact with numerous people. Therefore one has to remaining cool and donít get upset which cultivates negative thoughts.
8. Love what you do. Donít take up any task what you donít have interest to work upon. And donít do it for money. Do it because itíll add value or itíll help someone.
9. To develop your concentration and do the candle exercise. Take a lighted candle and look continuously but donít strain your eyes. If it pains, look away for some time and then after some time continue.
10. Laugh everyday. Laughter is a medicine that heals and revitalizes oneself. A small child laughs 500 times a day while an adult laughs 15 times a day. This has to increase and one has to activate the funny bone. It also displays that you have a humorous side to you which is liked by many.
11. Learn to be still. People are so busy these days that they donít have time for themselves. Take about at least 10 Ė 15 minutes and remain silent. Be at peace with yourself. And think about your mission.
12. Believe in time management. Prioritize your work with the most important immediate ones to complete first and lesser ones later. Allocate your work schedule as well as social responsibilities properly.
13. Stress arises due to an event of a task that isnít complete on time or is out of a heated conversation in which you were overpowered. This can have adverse effects mentally and can further lead to breakdown. Therefore, try to do things on time and remain at ease when conversing with others.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.