Human resource management policies -
May 30th, 2009
Human resource management policies are vital for organizations that are serious about resolving personnel issues and finding hr solutions. HRM policies are intended to help maximize the effectiveness of your Human Resources function.
• HR should ensure that HRM policy you have consistent, well-written & legal policies and procedures.
• HRM policy should provide hr advices for the organizations needing help with specific HR-related issues
• Individuals and organizations who are serious about human resources should understand the bottom-line importance of job evaluation, job descriptions and effective policies.
Types of HRM Policies:
• Attendance Policy Attendance Policy
• Recruitment Policy Recruitment Policy
• Leave of Absence Policy Leave of Absence Policy
• Performance Planning and Evaluation Performance
• Probationary Period
• Compensatory Leave
• Overtime Leave
• Annual Leave
• Educational Leave,etc
Re: Human resource management policies -
June 4th, 2015
This topic seems like making headlines. Everyone just need to find out more about human resource management.This is great actually because it has got scope and bright future. But, whenever you want to be the HR person, please don't favor your friend and if you did then you are betraying your company who is providing you food.