Globalistation , Shobalisation

Globalisation Shobalisation
Well from the title itself you must have come to the conclusion that i aint in the favour of globalisation and in this article i would try to tear it down to shreads ..

So I wont disappoint you and do so.. but only after I show you both the sides of globalisation...

So what does Globalisation have to offer?? Why is there such a hype. Why do you think are developed countries in favour of globalisation.
For once i was convinced by my Profs sayin .. " Hey.. Globalisation is the betterment of India.. You will get goods at a cheap rate" . Yes we certainly will get goods at a cheaper rate. The positive side is that now the local looters who robbed us of our hard earned money by charging mamoth size rates will have to be more realistic and more competitive. The product quality is certain to see a change. The low quality goods which Indians used to compromise for, even after they pay the price, will no longer be a reality.
Indian Companies have to follow a turn around. It is a compete, kill and survive or continue the "chalta hai" attitute and collapse. Indian goods and services will have to produce international standard goods and the consumer should be happy about this. The consumer should be delighted by the low rates and the high quality material he gets because of globalisation. And how can we forget the wide range of choise. The consumer, that is WE, will be delighted, should be delighted, OR SHOULD WE NOT???

Lets look at the wider picture. Why the hell do the developed countries want globalisation to be implemented ?? Why do they care soo much about the markets in the developing countries? Why should there be only free trade in goods and NOT in services and labour?? Why are the Visas of migrants from the developing countries banned??
What is the need for having this new Intellectual property rights SHIT theory felt from??

My wildest imagination with a blend to logic and history says that it is all going to lead to colonialisation. Slaving the developing nations again. Repeating HISTORY.

Let us forget about the present benifits of the consumers and take a look in the future and past...

Developing countries are bombarded with low quality goods or export rejects or defectives in many cases. The Pepsi, Coke and cola issues having harmful pesticides , Cadburys India having worms in their packets , and there is much which is hidden by the under table deals.
The best part of this scam is that we fail to understand that our local goods are exported to the developed countries, tagged by their logos and re-shipped. We pay an extra price for this .

The developed countries have banned our goods on basis of child labour, disregarding the fact that the per capita income of developing countries is really low. If the family wants to satisfy its basic needs then there is no other way but for every family member to work.
On one hand there is favoratism of globalisation and on the other there is hypocracy ....

If the developed countries are soooo sensitive to environment and so socially and ethically alert then why the hell cant they ban ads which misguide the audiences . A nestle ad shows the benifits of Powderd milk over breast milk for kids. All i can say is " FUCK YOU NESTLE" . Its a proved concept that mothers milk is the best for a child.
So much for child labour.. and such screwups are proudly shown on TV.

I clearly see the future. Its a repeat of the past. Globalisation in the past led to colonialisation and slavery. The assclown british freaks (merchants) came in for import and export of goods and services freely. Then they established themselves and then they started slavery. The beggars became the rulers and robbed India of all its gold.

History is being REPEATED. More financial aid to pakistan... gotta question why? Is is because it can produce weapons of mass destruction and use it on India??
I dont see any other reason. Because as till this date, I havent heard pakistan using its financial strength for any infrastucture investment or social or ethical investment. Hell, Pakistan propogates Jehad in their public schools.

As if all this was not enough, these soo called intellectual assclowns have come up with a new shit ... IIPS... fuckers steal others ideas... get it patented and then enjoy monopoly.
If this doesnt stop, we will have to pay a price 100 times more than we do now, for medicines and essential items.

THE ABOVE ARE JUST THE VIEWS OF THE AUTHOR.... ALL NAMES ARE FICTICIOUS.. (just incase the firangiee a**clowns make a new law and ban freedom of speech ).. THIS ARTICLE CONTAINS LANGUAGE WHICH MIGHT BE OBJECTIONABLE TO CERTAIN AUDIENCES... TO SUCH AUDIENCES I SAY "F*CK YOU"