Mock KBC sets put up at Shahrukh’s Khan’s home

Mock KBC sets put up at Shahrukh’s Khan’s home

Shahrukh Khan is extremely excited and geared up to take his place as host on the third series of Kaun Banega Crorepati . However Shahrukh does not want to simply be seen as a replacement to ‘Brand Bachchan’ but SRK wants to develop his own style on the show. For this Shahrukh has already begun to practice and has even got Star Plus to set up a mock KBC set at his home ‘Mannat’. Shahrukh is busy with his other assignments but is keen to devote time to practice sessions as the upcoming host of KBC. Hence he requested for this personal arrangement at his home where he can devote ample time to practicing at his own convenient time. The actor has even roped in friends and family as the mock participants for his practice sessions. Well Shahrukh surely seems keen to get his act together for KBC. Is it sheer excitement as he is going to be a host for the first time on television or is it his competitive spirit with Mr. Bachchan these days that is his driving force to practice for around at least five hours a day?

Star India’s COO, Sameer Nair confirms saying “He was in Australia when we asked him if he would prefer a mock set at a studio near his house. But he said it would be better if we could arrange it at his house itself. We have given him the chairs, the computerji, the graphic system, the sound system and even mock participants are sent so that he plays with them. Everything is there except the lights. Often Khan’s close friends from the industry and other guests at his house sit on the hot seat and play the game with him.” Some of his friends who have sat on the hot seat include Farah Khan, Karan Johar, musicians Vishal, Shekhar and choreographer Ganesh Hegde. The choreographer confirms saying “yes I was there and I couldn’t resist the temptation of testing my general knowledge. I won Rs.1, 60,000 and didn’t use any of my four lifelines. It’s great fun to play with SRK as the quizmaster”

However there have been a few changes made to the sets of KBC, the colour of the sets have been changed to red and the new host Shahrukh will give the computer a new persona. SRK will even introduce his own set of new catch-phrases during the show. So SRK is busy gearing up for his new role as anchor and host of KBC and he is working real hard at it and also seems to be having fun while doing so.

:tea: