Who will win coming General Election 2009?

vijaykv18

Hiiiiiiiiii
Guys u all must be aware that general election is going to be held in April-May 2009. This is election is very important as there are many important issues such as financial crisis,terrorism, unemployment....etc.

My question is according to u ...who is going to win coming general election 2009?
---NDA
---UPA
---Third Front

babai91

i think for sure the party to win is the public of india bcuz of the current anger of the masses is still simmering under their skin...........

ballu

Simple answer!

The party which has muscles, both physical and financial, can influence the minds of non-thinking janta and rig the results.

Another cheat will rule the country.

vishnuprasadh

Hiiiiiiiiii
Guys u all must be aware that general election is going to be held in April-May 2009. This is election is very important as there are many important issues such as financial crisis,terrorism, unemployment....etc.

My question is according to u ...who is going to win coming general election 2009?
---NDA
---UPA
---Third Front

I think it would be a hung assembly.

NDA - 200 to 220
UPA - 180
Third front - 80
Others..
So, we will again have to go through the current UPA menace all over again because the third front would come to UPA rescue with the usual "one point" agenda i.e. keep NDA out of government since they are "communal" (so called)! :D

Again the indian psuedo democracy wins!

zingaro3130

Hiiiiiiiiii

---NDA
---UPA
---Third Front

upa will win for sure,,no doubt bout it,,,

congress gt gud support

pankaj.lbsim

UPA is going to will in this election for sure.........
as other parties have lost their charisma, and they don't have any issue to talk on
they are again coming with Ramjanmbhumi issue:SugarwareZ-073:

waseem akram

hiiiiiiii every one.........
i fell this time election results would lead to a hung parliment.none would be able to attain majority.finally clubbing of different partys wud take place.
cpi/samajwadi wud be the partys to be watched upon as they may emerge to be the king makers

anshubhp

[yaar,i believe nda will win election because they have leaders like lal krishna advani and mister narendra modi.they have support of industries like tata and ambani.

akashkhetpal_86

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
we all have faced a lot of problems in the UPA rule , but lets look at the positives as well, many developments , funds being used properly, yeh terrorism has been a huge issue, but its nt only in India rite..

japan.shah

Hi All,

One must not forget that this election is going to be a very special one because nearly 40% of the voters are youth. The educated, urban youth will obviously go with the NDA as it is evident that the UPA has not done anything impressive in the last 5 years in Infrastructure & Education.

The case is different in the rural as they have been given the maximum benifits in the past few years , the most important was the 65k crore farm loan waiver, so the rural will be with congress and also the third front has its impact in the rural and uneducated class only.

So it is going to be a tough fight this year.

sarangsk

i dont see government changing at all. because everyone is fed up with all politicians. There is ray of hope from young candidates only and they are mostly available in current govt only.

urval87

all the time it has always been two major parties. this time though the third front cannot win on its own, it surely will decide the winner

aditya.pujari

This is a really nice topis considering that it is the eduacted class of society which remains absent in voting!!

I feel this year's elections would see a rational judgement by Indians.
Of course there will be a coalition govt in power.
But it seems NDA has an edge this time.
Prices have been soaring, jobs are being lost, industry is sinking, GDP is melting down, National safety has seen threats...UPA has a lot to answer and act upon but they are running out of ime...

Due to OBAMA victory, all the other countries are also looking for agressive leaders which is something congress has been lacking in post indira gandhi era..

so my guess...

BJP with a new set of allies in power!!

All the best voters!!