Top 25 b-schools in india and overall rankings

peter2008

We are really looking for a organization that is schools which really provide a quality education. A school that not only teaches it students but to create curiosity in its student to learn so that they continue the learning process forever and go ahead in life.

ujrocks

show hidden content please iwant it early not only that but i want to score great in cat pls help me out

mad.subrat

dudes...i still feel that, in these conditions with the markets being as volatile it is...placement only may not be the deciding factor...

placements are affected by a lot of factors which may or may not be in the control of a bschool...

so even if the placements are a bit off target...that must not be the criteria for choosing a b-schoo;

mad.subrat

as for the rankings...

XL would be higher on strength of its HR course(which is one of Asia's best)

even ISB would be higher...

myth.k

I totally agree with subrat....placements are a paramount factor but not the only one......
In such a scenario the placement of almost all B schools are bad......so we should look beyond such factors and make a proper choice

shamsrinivas`

I have heard that companies have their own rankings for B schools. And also since many institutes keep advertising in a particular magazine or newspaper very often and thus publishing houses end up filling their coffers. So most of the times, the rankings released by various magazines are questionable to say the least.

Whatever the Ranking may be, IIM Ahemdabad and MDI Gurgaon will be favorite for most of us. What about you guys. Whats your opinions ???

IIM A is understood, but I dont think MDI even comes close to the other top instis given.....esp with the heavily increased intake...

@Myth- I think now that economy is in a down turn placements r a better indicator of the "perception" of the institutes than ever before....when times r good every college gives u excellent placement figures.....but only turbulance can help remove the Cream from milk....