Should Celebrities have greater protection from media.

manavsi

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
is it really fair that celebrities can't enjoy their personal life as they are always stalked by the media persons. Sometimes things published by media persons can really damage their character.......

Alisha Savla

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Every individual has a right to live their personal life and the same rule applies to the celebrities.... they do have their personal life and media should understand that even they have their personal lives and should be give freedom..................

Hiral.s

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Media portrays every tit bit of these celebrities. Recently i read an article, which said that one of the celebrity was spotted having Pani puri. This is not the news yaa.. Media is just stretching the points. Protection is ok but over protection from media is absolutely unbearable...

DilipPurohit

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Our Media is mostly really looking for masala news, and really interfere the personal life of the Celebrity, and we the common people are also really interested in their life, so what can media do????

Malika.Munjal

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Yes, because Privacy is a right of every individual and if Media is coming or snatching away this right from celebrities, they ought to get greater protection from such media!