Do women make better employees?

pooja.teku

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
yes woman do make good employes
but is this comparion neccesary
women have proved them selfes in many ways that they can be good employes n to support this stament of mine here a few example of sussesful women ceo
Akhila Srinivasan, Managing Director, Shriram Investments Ltd
Chanda Kocchar, Executive Director, ICICI Bank
Ekta Kapoor, Creative Director, Balaji Telefilms

amarddave

it can be taken on a case by case basis. There is nothing written as such that someone is better then other

A typical management answer

vbmedhekar

why to compare a work with a gender it depends with an individual performance. Take an example of ' Lijjat papad ' it's also one of the organisation of women's community where all the women's are working & controlling all the activities.

Manishtanisha

In some of the Organisation function, woman plays better role. They have better Emotional Intelligence. Area related Humana Relationship, Training, Customer Care tec. They have upper edge than Man.

deepagarg3006

yeah......
there is no doubt tat woman can get the things done very easily....
but at the same time the qualification n needs of an individual also matters but upto a great extent woman can motivate very easily...
the best example is the mother of the great warrior ekillies

lorettap

2day iq is not the most important criteria in workplaces.. employers mostly seek to know your eq.. emotional quotient... which as every1 knos ranks bettr in women..... since they r the housekeepers and d bread earners... eq check d abily of an individual to cope undr stress ... which is also bettr in women.. science proves it.... which equals to woman able to concentrate on their work bettr.. which makes them bettr employees... thaz why its said women work bettr in executive or manageril positions n men make amazin chefs..

pooja.teku

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
2day iq is not the most important criteria in workplaces.. employers mostly seek to know your eq.. emotional quotient... which as every1 knos ranks bettr in women..... since they r the housekeepers and d bread earners... eq check d abily of an individual to cope undr stress ... which is also bettr in women.. science proves it.... which equals to woman able to concentrate on their work bettr.. which makes them bettr employees... thaz why its said women work bettr in executive or manageril positions n men make amazin chefs..

hey well said grl i truely agree with u ha
women do make a better employess .....we have proved ourslef in each n every field .....we are capable of doing anything
it just that tag that had to be romoved
but still iq play a role...... i dont say it the basic criteria but yea it plays a role n the point about eq that true
so thus it proves that we r better employes

melroy88

Its the individual and not the gender.Its the qualities and factors relating to it and not the gender,Science proves what it wants to prove.But such things are said and done. Anways lorretap "well said"...:)

drsamirlb

They are not better employees by essence...It's not a gender issue.
They're usually more disciplined than men and have more focus on their work.

Even in education they tend to have better results.