IMPORTANT Question Bank for TYBMS SEM- 5 (2006)

Status
Not open for further replies.

vishal_1986

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Here we are... as per our promise to keep you updated....... back with the most awaited material by all the SEMESTER 5 Students.

IMPORTNACE OF SEM 5 for all the Subjects .

The Attached file has the following

* HRM
*LOGS
*FM
*SSM
*MOC
*RM

TIPS for Cracking Semester 5 examination

PS: before you download the file, you must have atleast 1 post on the forums in any section to avail download.

Attachments

• imp.doc
    69.5 KB · Views: 1,788

Shrinjoy

Re: IMPORTNANT Question Bank for TYBMS SEM- 5 (2006)

pink slip is one wich is given when a company fires someone it is kind of a rude gesture...read further frm ashwathappa or HRM notes..

@vishal
thnx fr the important questions fr us thy mortals

love_gundu22

MP Guru

coolbuddy872 said:
thanksss a lot for the imp quesitons..it will really prove helpful for examsss.....

i wanaa ask the same question what is pink slip???????

PINK SLIP
A "pink slip" is a notice of dismissal or termination from one's job, also known as one's "walking papers." The term "pink slip" dates from the early 20th century, and originally referred to the practice of including a pink-colored slip of paper in an employee's weekly pay envelope notifying the worker of his or her termination. There does not seem to be any particular significance to the use of the color pink aside from the fact that it made the notice stand out from any other papers that might be in the envelope.
Though the "pink slip" in the pay envelope has probably been superseded by e-mail these days, "to be pink slipped" is still very much in use as shorthand for "to be fired."
:SugarwareZ-064:

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member

good one..

however jst a point to note..

these are importance...

and last segment says.. in the same document
"Dont listen to importance..."

There is a difference between importance and important questions bank.

Importance implies rumours spread about specific questions that absolutely will come in the exams , the latter does not.

payal

the organisation can remove the emplyees from the job by giving a pink slip to them on a friday and the employee cannot question back on this.

i think this is what is meant by pink slip.

karanmotto

pink slip is when.. the companys terminates the employees, it could be due to various reasons, primarily when the company is downsizing.... thnks for the important questions yaar.. u doin us all a big favor.. hope u dnt mind me asking.. but these are from a reliable source rt?? thnx gdbye..

vishal_1986

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)

MOST OF THE QUESTIONS WERE FROM MP QUESTION BANK ONLY... YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

sid_rocks

hi wanted to know when r u posting the important question bank for TYbms sem 5 exams starting 2moro.......

hoping u post it asap......

:) bye

hi wanted to know when r u posting the important question bank for TYbms sem 5 exams starting 2moro.......

hoping u post it asap......

:) bye

this is old question bank.........do not post here..........

we will post new question bank for sem nov 2008 exam by tonight........... dont worry........... question bank for each subject will be posted one day before the day of d paper !!!

all the best guyz !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.