Happy B'day MP

gaurav200x

Gaurav Mittal
Friends,

I feel very proud to tell you that our dear portal, Management Paradise, has completed 2 successful years since its inception. It was 2 years back, on the very same day that dear ol' Kartik, started this wonderful site where we had so much fun and learnt a lot. :SugarwareZ-229:

I wish that this continues like this year after year where we all meet, have fun and may, one day MP become the web's largest portal for management education.

So let us all wish MP, a very very happy birthday on its 2nd anniversary.

PC893-2T.jpg

Now i would like Kartik, to speak a few words on this lovely occasion....

p.s. Here i complete my 2500th post too.... :peace:

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
One insane guy, one crazy idea, one dream , a common goal , 10,000 strong supportors and a 2 yr long journey .. this is what has made MP what it is ..

Its been a rough road but your support, your love and appreciation has always been the motivation for our rewards...

Hope the MP mania spreads like a wild fire in the days to come.

Happy wala 2nd aniversary to my brain child MP :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

A.J.

Maverick
Interesting...........been 2 years eh? :aj:

MP rockzzzzz!!!!! (See, in my happiness, I even misspelled a word) :aj1: :aj:

milind20

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MP.COM !!!

Its been a tough but fantastic journey... and watch out the best of MP.com is yet to come !!!

Congrats Kartik and very well done to all of us !!!

MAXDROIT

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
happy b'day to MP..........party kab hai ..........kartik party kab dega......salley kam se kam issi occasion apr to party de........

MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY...........

TO MP........................

:SugarwareZ-191:

MP REALLY ROCKS !!!

TO KARTIK BETA PARTY KAB DE RAHA HAI???

HOPE MP WILL ROCK IN FUTURE IN MANAGEMENT FIELD...........ALL OVER THE WORLD...

AS GAURAV SAID.....

one day MP become the web's largest portal for management education.

SO THIS IS A GIFT FOR KARTIK (FOUNDER), NILESH (MODERATOR) & BHAVIN (ADMINISTARTOR) AS WELL AS TO VISHAL, VIJIT, PRATIK, GAURAV, ETC...........

THEY PUT HARD WORK TO PULL MP ON HIGH NOTE...(EXCELLLENT POSTS)

:SugarwareZ-130:

LAGE RAHO KARTIK BHAI...........AUR LAGE RAHO MP...!!!

:SugarwareZ-271:

bhavin_3

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
A journey of 2 Yrz and many many years to come..

Hope to see mp hitting a min 20 years and b'comin the coolest hub for all to hangout...!!:SugarwareZ-191:

monzy

Banned
MANY MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY MP AND ALSO TO THANKS TO KARTIK, NILESH, BHAVIN AND ALL OTHER GUYZ WHO HAD PUT SO MUCH EFFORTS TO MAKE MP ROCK.
I JUST LOVE MP AND WILL ALWAYS BE IN LOVE WITH IT I M DULY THANKFULL TO EVERYONE OUT THERE GUYZ.........ITS NOT ONLY MP BUT U ALL ROCKS.

chiya

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY BUDAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY MP!!!...........................:SugarwareZ-191:

i looooove u .....mmmwaaaahhhh!!:SugarwareZ-244: :tea:

Last edited: