MP on Orkut

indrajit_v5

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Hi MPVs,

Orkut,Orkut,Orkut......Well the whole world is hooked onto Orkut it seems. Well the growing popularity of the site says it all......

We all had a lot of discussion on when will there be a community on Orkut for the MP members. All the Management Paradise Voices will be glad to know that the auspicious day has finally arrived and the community is rolling....

Well all the members of Management Paradise just take out a little time from your schedule and join yourself to the ManagementParadise.com community in Orkut...

You all will be glad to know that the creator of the community is the same person....Mr. Kartik Raichura

Happy Orkuting to all the MPVs......

Well here is the link to the community....
http://www.orkut.com/Community.aspx?cmm=20460255

Last edited:
i have also joined...just now...on orkut's mp community...
thanx kartik for creating community there...v r with u...

mp rocks everywhere !!!

:SugarwareZ-191:

natasha_91287

hey,

however gr8 orkut is.. it has its drawbacks ya !! (now am a user too so i cant really talk).. but iv heard of two incidences of identity stealing and its really horrible.. ! thts the major disadvantage of online social sites !! wish ppl wuld keep it clean.. then it wuld b awesum funn ! but gr8 news of mp ya.. am there 4 sure.. !!

shrijit_s

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
natasha_91287 said:
hey,

however gr8 orkut is.. it has its drawbacks ya !! (now am a user too so i cant really talk).. but iv heard of two incidences of identity stealing and its really horrible.. ! thts the major disadvantage of online social sites !! wish ppl wuld keep it clean.. then it wuld b awesum funn ! but gr8 news of mp ya.. am there 4 sure.. !!

Though I dont knw abt identity theft on orkut, the only disadvantage of Orkut that I have found is that it is a very public site. So you have to be extra careful abt what u are scrapping whom. Coz everyone in d world can read what u have written.

But yes its gr8 that MP is also there...n MOI also there in that :tea:

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
Too much forcing of all MPites :( ...

Janta janardan ko koon naa bol sakta hai..

sumane

hey

hey.... good thinggs are on...and t his is a real good forum... jus joined recently... at it amazes me... an the way things are presented is like amazing... the reports and projects are also real good.. thanks guys.. keep it up..

cheers.

melroy88

yea coooooooolllllllll.........well id love to join bt im not an orkut member...i was 1 but i decided that its best to not be 1

bhavin_3

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
how is orkut community..i didnt join but wud wish to...due to identity theft i m not joining...

Identity theft thats peculiar, i would say if you worried about it dont put your personal details while communicating in orkut and you would do just fine joining any group...!

amitha

hey thizz is really n helpfull n awesome site..n itzz vryy good 2 hear tat u have created n community of mp..over der on orkut....gre88 wuld definately join it......