TYBMS SEM 5 Board Papers with Solutions until Nov 2007 !

Status
Not open for further replies.

roshcrazy

MP Guru
Since this year MP has not yet come up with mp SEM 5 board papers with solutions...i can help u guys by providing u'll with a xeroxed spiral binded copy of the book....

it contains nov board papers from...2001 to 2006 all subjects....its abt 1000 pages book...

approximate cost wud b arnd:rs. 400....[depends on how many copies r ordered...bargaining power wud increase]

so let me knw soon if any1 needs it..........

cvpagecopyrt1.jpg

my.php

Last edited:

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
Re: TYBMS SEM 5 2008 Board Papers with Solutions !

We would be coming up with a FREE e-book for everyone to download but that will not be print enabled.

So for people who do not wish to spend money and are okay with reading from the pc, wait until this Saturday.

Others can get in touch with Roshni to xerox the previous edition.

Help Yourself, Help Others !!

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
Re: TYBMS SEM 5 2008 Board Papers with Solutions !

The launch of ebook has been delayed by a few hours due to encryption issues (technical) . Stay tuned. It will be released shortly :)

akshatkhetan

hi,
kindly let me know from where and how to acquire the notes i will order for 3 copies of it but first let me know exactly what it is

bits_faiz

hey yaa i would like to book one copy of it...........may i knw where i will get it ?

email:
Faiz Kazi

Last edited by a moderator:

sid_rocks

hii......i love ur website and truely is amazing in providing information. just curious wanted to know how hve students scored on an avg. by writing answers from the Solution book u provide for TyBms Sem 5. being a Sem5 student i just wanted to know so as to decide whether to order for the book or not....
thts all.......bye

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
we've been publishing the book from the past 2 years. This is the third edition.

People who purchased our book have said they score distinction and above. ( its obvious I would say this coz I'm the co-author )

In which case I recommend you call your seniors or contact members who had purchased the book last year.

You guys are lucky because this year we are not selling it. We are giving it away FOR FREE

The e-book will be uploaded in the original post in 3 hours !

tejas_sweet2

hay i need that book which will help in in my upcumin exams
well guys i thank all of u for providing or helping god bless u..................
plz send the ebook at so that i can xerox it thankyou.......................................

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.