nehasharmabms

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
hi guys,
Dis is Neha Sharma wishing u all guys Best Of Luck for our results
but any ways any buddy has any idea when our results can b out
I mean any tentitive date.

milind20

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
well i hve heard frm many students tht our results on 10th of Feb........
tentative ofcourse plss this is not confirmed news......

but if true.....then we hve some 20 days to go.......
GOD save us !!!!!!

nehasharmabms

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
ohohoh:fear: The tension is mounting but at the sametime I getting restless
any ways if urperformence was good theres nothing to worry!
any ways buddys BEST OF LUCK FROM MY SIDE AND I WISH ALL OF U PASSOUT WITH FLYING COLOURS

Last edited:

mayurmisra01

Oh! this is really frustrating. why cant they declare our results. I think Bsc IT had their exams almost simultaneouly with ours but their results have also been declared.
It is almost 3 months since our exams were held........

bhavin_3

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Well mayur its about time i heard that the results are gonna be on da 13th.. Hope this tentative date does not change further more..

does anyone have any idea of when is the BMS V semester 2007 results r gonne be out??? plz plz plz reply soooon as i am verrrry restless ......thanks

priyea

our faculty said that it may b end of jan or 1st week of feb. may b 27th or 29th jan. well all the best to evry1. evn i m very tensed coz i hv heard thr is max failures in ssm. many people hv nt got evn 21. lets pray god evrything happens good.

hey priya!!!! wch coll r u fom???? r u sure the results date hasent bin declared yet??? is it def by the end of jan or feb 1st week......m tensed....i wish i knew the exact date .....yeah iv heard prof saying the same thing in my coll too....lets keep our fingres crossed......anyone knows the date of our results........plzz plz plz guys share yr info.......

ankitgokani

MP Guru
it is going to be out on 19 only and will reach colleges on 21 according to my sir and it cant b sure also cos last time the dates changed for 3 times lets hope it comes on 19 or 21