FYBMS FREE CD's !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
Are you in FIRST YEAR BMS ??

Well THEN GRAB THE DAMN CD . Its Absolutely FREE

The CD contains : 1.) About 36 + projects ( One on each subject from FY - TY BMS )
2.) About BMS
3.) Opportunities after BMS
4.) CAT Material

Q.) How can YOU get the CD ??
A.) Follow these 2 steps

Step 1.) Reply with your FULL NAME and COLLEGE NAME in this thread !!

Step 2.) Drop by our office at :
17/1337, Mhb colony, Gorai Road, borivali (w) with your college ID card

Please CALL on 9320020123 before dropping by.

Mr. Vikram Chawla is handling the BMS department for Management Paradise from now on. Please check http://www.managementparadise.com/f...ement-studies-ites-post303056.html#post303056 to get your ABSOLUTELY FREE CD's !

Last edited:

Akash_arny

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
OHH KArtik Uncle dont u think it would be better to promote the cd's by giving them or distributing them in some of the nearby colleges like the one nearby to u is gokhale, thakur, dalmia, saraf, patkar and various other colleges where we can reach. And the one who stays near ambarnath, thane or places like that, it would b very difficult for them to come to borivali for the cd's so my suggestion is that it would be better if we hand over some cd's to a person who stay's in this area like MAX aka Venky and they can collect the cd's from him.

patrickquest

Thanks

Thanks, That would be of great help. Please also inform me if i can get any help for 2st year bms with respect to projec ts

MAXDROIT

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
no prblm for me........aksah....i wuld like to promte MP.....IM READY.....TO GIvE OUT FREE CDS.....
as if im free......i can come and colect the CD'S ........just tell me.....
anywayz...good thinkin kartik yaar......y didnt anyone else thnk of this idea whn i was in F.Y.B.M.S......i culd hav topped university.......and aksah wuld hav passed QMB (just kiddin akash)........

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
Gr8 Sameer. Drop by our office and collect the CDs.

Call before comming.

mustufa_mukadam

hii kartik
u came out with good work , about this cd's. thts really great and i think this will be of great help to our juniors

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
Sorry. The CD's can be optimally utilised only if given to FYBMS students.

20 CD's given to some guy from SIES (E) .

rinelrodz

hey this is such a rocking idea!......great thinking KARTIK!......honestly.....if only i ver in FY....U SHUD HAVE THOUGH ABT THIS 2 YEARS EARLIER..HEHHE...NEWAYS..GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR ALL FYBMS PPL....

yourspooji

well i m pooja from FYBMS mithibai wel i also want tht cd but i stay far so is it ok if my frend come n collect it?wht can i do?
tell me soon bye

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
Any of your friend from FYBMS Mithibai can come and collect it.

We are giving about 20 CD's to each college. So you will have to distribute them in both divisions of your college :)

Do carry your ID card so that we know its going to only FYBMS students .

royal

kartik said:
Are you in FIRST YEAR BMS ??

Well THEN GRAB THE DAMN CD . Its Absolutely FREE

The CD contains : 1.) About 36 + projects ( One on each subject from FY - TY BMS )
2.) About BMS
3.) Opportunities after BMS
4.) CAT Material

Q.) How can YOU get the CD ??
A.) Follow these 2 steps

Step 1.) Reply with your FULL NAME and COLLEGE NAME in this thread !!

Step 2.) Drop by our office at :
17/1337, Mhb colony, Gorai Road, borivali (w) with your college ID card

Please CALL on 9820241024 before dropping by.

I want CD's !!!!!!
Pravin D Chamariya
Royal College

6.vinay

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
hey kartik u shud do something for these cds as we have to come till borivali do something like upload it on site or distribute them at the collages i mean the members only

6.vinay

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
oh kartik im sorry yaar im in sy bms as i read only that thing projects frm fy -ty each project on each subject im sorry i posted my name n all

Status
Not open for further replies.