GET Paid On MP for helping students !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
WORK FROM HOME !! MAKE MONEY ONLINE !!

How would you feel, if I said you can make a quick buck by helping people online or for that matter helping people. Or just for surfing an educational site??

Unbelievable, Isn't It??

Well ManagementParadise.com is coming up with something new. You will be given points on the posts you make. The points given to you will vary depending upon the usability of your posts according to us.

Now, the point system works like a BANK. You need atleast 1000 points in your MP ID as bank deposit. For every extra 1000 points you make, you can trade it for REAL money.

For now, we will pay you Rs. 250 for trading with 1000 MP points.

How will you get paid?

We would prefer that you come down to the Management Paradise office and collect it in cash. If this is not possible, we will pay in your online Paypal account ( Paypal is an international online bank which can be linked to your Indian bank account. Paypal account is free .Just visit www.Paypal.com to create one for you. )

Drawbacks:

1.) The points given by the staff will be final.

2.) We reserve the right to close this scheme anytime without any future notices and without any liability.

3.) You will get negative points if you post in the wrong section or your posts are not found appropriate. If you reach 0 your ID will be banned.

4.) We reserve the right to BAN any member without giving reasons.

Plus Points :

1.) We have been online since 2 and half yrs. You can trust us :)

2.) We do not wish to discontinue with this scheme in the near future.

3.) You get paid for helping students and to get help.

4.) Uploading projects gets you more points

5.) Every person Starts with 5 points for registering on MP :)

I am not sure if this makes us the WORLD's 1st management site which pays students to help each other.

BUT I sure think this makes

ManagementParadise.com : Indias 1st Management Forum paying its members to help each other
So Start Helping, Enjoy the forums !!

:SugarwareZ-299:

THIS SCHEME HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED AND WILL BE REPLACED WITH SOMETHING BETTER VERY SOON .

Last edited:

chaitalithakker

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
:SugarwareZ-191: hii

Excellent idea...

amazing...

chalo help karne par kuch income bhi ho jaayegi

gr8... keep going

bye

chaitali

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
Guyz.. you can get 20 points for each friend who registers on Mp .

Just ask him/her to put your MP id in the referals box when he registers.

So what are you guys waiting for.. email all your friends :)

Excellent Idea, Karthik, this will encourage us to perform more in forums, and in our part time to earn some money by helping each other...... Lage Raho..........

i am waiting for the forms, to get registered.

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
i am waiting for the forms, to get registered.
What forms ?? You are already registered. All members are already registered. When you cross 1000 + points , Pm me and you will be paid as soon as we verfiy all ur points as legit :D

hrishikesh_desai

Hey Mate,

It's an amazing IDEA!!!:SugarwareZ-191:

Do you have a rating system in place or its totally on your staff to decide??
I mean if assuming you have a rating system like one would get 100 points for uploading projects etc then we would know how to make more money !!!

Sorry mate i m a gujju!! Couldnt stop myself from trying to find a loop hole!!!:bigsmile:

Anyways will try to be an active member.

Cheers

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
Y be sorry if you are a gujju ? I m a gujrati too ;) ..

And the points will be at totally upto the moderator . That way people dont get loopholes :p

nilesh

excellent idea . all bms and management students must take part in this forum as it produces a win win situation.
it is really a great idea for all those students who are preparing for cat as now they can help others gain knowlegde through them and also make some money.

keep it up
i would forward this mail to as many people as possible

bye

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
No problem.. no1 here has more points because we just started this thing.. You will get more points as you post more, interact more and help people more..

Its upto you if you want to participate .. as a member.. you are always IN :)

MAXDROIT

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
great thnkin buddy......

oye kartik....kya hamara points "SHOUTBOX" mein baat karnese badega........

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
Naah.. GENEROUS points are given for good posts and good help in projects ;)

Alternatively, when u help some1 for projects ... you can tell him to "donate" some of his points to you.

bhavin_3

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Lol maxy are you a gujju as wanna find an easier way to accumulate points..!!

Well shoutbox is a free shouting zone. And in free zones gettin points is quite unusual. So probably currently we have no points in shoutbox.

But keep on shouting as there is alwyz some1 hearing..!!:big_grin:

vishimani

but i dont like this idea of getting paid this may spoil the very idea of helping each other and will increase spamming or you can do it to give lesser or no marks to laughter etc type lesser useful forums or check inclination of members into these threads

bhavin_3

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
vishimani said:
but i dont like this idea of getting paid this may spoil the very idea of helping each other and will increase spamming or you can do it to give lesser or no marks to laughter etc type lesser useful forums or check inclination of members into these threads

Dont worry vishimani we have thought on that, infact thats why we have warning meters, if we see that there is any spamming in regards with increasing points the warning meter shall also be increased which ultimately could result in member banning. You can surely have a laugh and browsing arnd the forums but to motivate ppl to help more and see the helping community grow we have come up with this plan..!!:big_grin:

vishimani

thanx bhavin that really is the posteur of a good manager==one more thing i have spotted here to give some lessons or regular moral clases of ethical responese to the one who is taking efforts to post ==they just say thanx or nothing it effects motivation part

Status
Not open for further replies.