to all graduates who passed this year

nehasharmabms

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
this is to all graduates who passed this year please do not forget to collect your convection form from Bank Of Maharashtra before3 August and submit it also before the same date it you will have to pay Rs 270 during the time of submission of form

so hurry!

HEY WAT IS DIS CONVECTION FORM ? AND IS FOR THE STUDENTS WHO GOT AT/KT OR ONLY FOR THOSE WHO PASSED PLEASE LET ME KNOW ANYONE AND WILL THE COLLEGE GIVE IT

chaitalithakker

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
hii

if i remember it is only for those who are fully passed
and those who got KT this yr culd collect their degree next yr

and CONVOCATION is a ceremony to respect all Grad with their degree certificates and if u dont wish to attend the ceremony u culd get it by post

and yes its last date is till 4th sept with late fees so that the total fees btwn 4th aug and 4th sept is 370/-

thanks for the info .. neha

but form is little confusing so think and fill

bye

chaitali

nehasharmabms

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
this form is only for those who are clearly passed without any AT/KTS ONLY PASSED STUDENTS CAN APPLY 4 THIS and if ur planning to attend this convection males have to weare white kuta pyjamas (no silk and shiffon ) allowed and girls have to weare a white saree or white punjabi (no silk and shiffon)

chaitalithakker

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
i think as per my info frm seniors....

the ceremony use to be held in december

and yes U have to pay Rs 60 extra .. if u wish to get ur snap with tht black cap and court and a degree in ur hand...

i have mentioned tht my degree should come home to me.... and not i should go to collect till university....

bye

chaitalithakker

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
:SugarwareZ-191: hii

just to remind u....

3rd August is the last date to fill convocaion form of 270 Rs..
if u r not able to fill the form before tht.. than u have to pay late fees as mentioned in all above post..

and yet u r not able to pay fees or not able to cleared this sem...

than u can apply for convocation next yr....

bye

chaitalithakker

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
hii
its not compulsory frm anywhr...
it is a certificate tht proves u r graduate frm mumbai university...

and if at anytime if u go abroad for studies.... tht is needed... thts wht some seniors told me...

betteru get it home... but plz fill the form as the certifcate will help u lot...

bye