No Eklavya

Status
Not open for further replies.

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
Dear Friends,

We regret to say that Eklavya lectures will not be taken until wednesday, ie the next 2 days, you have a holiday...

We are going to Publish a book of Past BMS SEM 5 Solved Board Papers from 2001-2005 .. which is taking a lot of time .

The Books will be available for purchase on advance payment basis.

We are initially printing only 100 copies and the cost will be anywhere between 200 - 300 rs. ( Price Doesnt seem to much for 1 book with all subjects )

To book your copy call Kartik Raichura on 9820241024 .

vishal_1986

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
1 book the 1st copy... Kartik..my payment will come 2 you the very 1st day when book price is disclosed..

yipeeeeeeeeeeeeee

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
1 more copy booked by deya ..

Guys we are going to print only 100 copies.. we MIGHT NOT print more if we are short of cash.

Books your copies asap

prachee

MP Guru
Hi! this is prachee and plz book one copy of the bms 5th semester solved papers for me and my contact number is <Noted by staff. Thank you>.

Fiona_dmello20

Hi Karthik,

I need to book a copy of the SEM 5 Solved Board Papers. Please do let me know the mode of payment. My name is Fiona D'mello and my cell phone number is < Ph no noted. Thnx >

Thanks.

deya

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
hey kartik,
hwz da book thing goin???? my frnd faizan whoz also a MP member wants 2 book a copy...so for nw 2 from my side.....
vl let u kno as soon as i get da figures....;)

deya

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
gr8.. get a mass order n make some pocket money ;) ...

The price is yet to be decided ..

Reply to this thread with your name / colg n ph no and book your copy .. (ph no wil be deleted from here once we note down the order )

hrishikesh_desai

Hi Kartik,

As per our conversation I’m posting this reply. I would like a copy of the above mentioned book. Also if there is any book which is related to BMS SEM 5 & 6 or MBA entrance exams (CAT, NMAT, Etc) which you have published or are going to publish in the next 9 months you can count me in the list of buyers.

Following are the details you requested:-

Name:- Hrishikesh Desai
College:- KG Mittal College
# of Copies:- 1
Tel # :- < We are currently printing only BMS SEM 5 . 1 copy booked for you>

Waiting in anticipation.

Thanks & Regards,

Hrishikesh Desai

Last edited by a moderator:

bhavin_3

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
This is a request to all fellow members who are opting for this book frm different collgs.

Do get in touch with your respective CR's and make a mass announcement on the same in the class.

Also possibly pm your CR's name nd no. to either kartik or me or you can take an initiative and do the announcements in the class and get yourself in for the VIP membership of SEM VI notes. If you are taking the initiative do also pm us
YOUR NAME
YOUR COLLG
YOUR CONTACT DETAILS :big_grin:

vishal_1986

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
well...kartik if u have included me in tht list... thn fine...otherwise..im thr.. nilesh is thr..

and 3 more copies from my colg other than me...bookd..

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
4 more books gone then :) ... 88 books remaining..

Vishal pm me the phone numbers and names

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
Books will go for printing on monday.. Price will be announced on monday. Promotions to be done by vishal on monday ...

Throwing in free ebooks of 6 subjects for Sem 1 n Sem 3 ... + a major announcement on monday that will freak everyone out :)

deya

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
my god kartik!!!!

suspense till monday.... I hope i survive till tht time, n nt die of suspense!!!!

deya

Status
Not open for further replies.