5th semester!!!!

yogin

MP Guru
Hey guyz i have heard tht 5th semester xamz r frm 10 of november 2008 n ending on 17th nov.
n also 16th november v have our CAT xamz !!!!!!!:SugarwareZ-064:

Last edited:

priyea

no it cant b tht. ya its true it is starting on 10th nov bt it will finish after 12 days. evn last year it was same thing and same news were thr bt actually thy postponed exams

yogin

MP Guru
this time the actual xamzz were going 2 get over @ 15th nov. but financial management paper is been posstponed on 17th on nov. due to sum internal reason.:SugarwareZ-064:

yogin

MP Guru
ys ankit u r right n as i tld before due 2 one holiday cuming between so there is an postponment of the papaer so now may b it will end on 17th nov.

priyea

i jst passed my bms. last year too it was same prob bt v hd 2 days holiday b4 and after cat exam date. so dont worry who r giving cat this year. all the best...

melroy88

Guys please concentrate on your exams, I know about the clashes , Last year we had the same thing, But the Imp thing is to be focused, We dont have the power to change the dates , But we can change our fate by the hard work.

Regards,
Mel

yogin

MP Guru
good saying dude , but thinking practical it doesnt help :)
den 2 the university would definetely think abt this as they r also collecting the college approval letters so that they can analyse the number of studetn sitting frm bms for CAT :):SugarwareZ-240:

ankitgokani

MP Guru
well guys chill out dont worry about CAT the MU will announce holidays a day before and after CAT exam if dates are clashing be rest assured and now just concentrate on ur studies cos dis sem is where u can score the max

sunita_bms

yes its true............................
one of ma fren gave me sms abt it
plz note down:
1)10th nov-HRM
2)11TH SSM
3)12TH FM
4)14TH LOGISTIC
5)15TH CO-OPERATIVES
6)17TH RURAL.....................

thatsjay

yes you are right we have our 5th sem. exams from 10 to 17...and cat on 16th...so its gonna be very difficult for us

an_ruia1

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
i am sure that your exam is starting on 10th nov 2008 but dont know when its ending guys...........