Practice CAT with MP

pratik_mehta7

Pratik Mehta
hi guys,

this is for all those people who want to make it to CAT, but are not able to find the material or time etc.

this is another value-added service provided by MP.

Every Saturday starting from Current week, all those who wanted to practice CAT syllabi can come at our premises and that's not all, you can study till any time u wish.

those who are interested in Practicing CAT with MP, kindly reply to this thread and if we find suffecient response only then will we go ahead with this service.

for the Betterment of MP Members

Pratik Mehta
(CFO, MP)

creat!ve

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Hey let me be the first to enroll, Im with you. I think this is great bak 2 back, first we get E-KLAVYA classes and now CAT, i think we are look, hey pratik thanx for makeing this possible.

MAXDROIT

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
ya..........thank u pratik........i didnt knew whr to start frm .....for preparation of CAT....anywayz whr wuld this be taken place as i stay in ambarnath.....

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
This will be at our chotu sa MP office at borivli west. The address will be given out soon if we find good response.

pratik_mehta7

Pratik Mehta
well guyz. here is another piece of good news ........... to start the first CAT practice session with a bang... we will be Screening a Movie.....on "What it takes to be at iiM's" ..........and there's a big big announcement comminng form us.....

that from today MP will not remain same........we are on verge of implementing lots of new and great things comming your way......

hence from now on...all the new activities taking on MP will be a part of
"I MP" (IMP) programme......this is to make our members realise that MP belongs to them in true sense and we are just Facilitators........

Watch out for all new things on MP, Things will change Faster than you can imagine.......
and that is why today we are remembered by some speeches,
"When the World Sleeps at Midnight, MP will wake to Light the Brightest Corners of World, at the Stroke of Bell we announce our Arrival."

To end it, i again recall few words from Rang De...."Waqt Aane de, ae Asmaa, tujhe abhi se kya Bataye....Kya hamare Dil mein Hai.....Sarfaroshi ki Tamanna........

for the Betterment of MP Fraternity. I MP.

Pratik Mehta
(CFO, MP)

coolneha

hey thts really a gr8 idea n m with u coz i really to practice for CAT as m gona appear for it this year.pls do it as early as possible n where is it gona b held?

vishal_1986

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
coolneha said:
hey thts really a gr8 idea n m with u coz i really to practice for CAT as m gona appear for it this year.pls do it as early as possible n where is it gona b held?

Hey Neha.. as kartik mentiond above..if we r hvin good response..we wil put up the adress..
as of now..for ur info..its at our MP office... In Borivali West

pratik_mehta7

Pratik Mehta
I MP, a welcome change...From MP.......

after being exposed to Blood Red Color for past couple of days....MP has decided to bring about a change in its color scheme that will make your experience on MP pleasurable.

hence as an effort to reduce the trauma of ill fated incidents, we have bought the change........

From today onwards, Blue will have a new meaning......it will replicate the peace of sky....the Warmth of Water......and most importantly Blue will be the colour of Knowledge, of Change and lastly Unity.......

Thanx Kartik, for making this change possible.........

pratik_mehta7

Pratik Mehta
those who are interested in practising CAT at MP here is the address of our very own office.........sessions start from 9.00 am, Saturday.

those who are having their colleges, can turn up in evening, but after making a Call.........Kartik 9820241024

Address:17 / 1337 , mhb colony, gorai road, borivali (w)

gaurav200x

Gaurav Mittal
pratik_mehta7 said:
those who are interested in practising CAT at MP here is the address of our very own office.........sessions start from 9.00 am, Saturday.

those who are having their colleges, can turn up in evening, but after making a Call.........Kartik 9820241024

Hey pratik,
Just a small suggestion. The idea to form study circles for cat is a great idea. Try to come up with some ideas for people who stay outside mumbai too - what i mean is something online like we have this online gd going on. this way, we can have virtual classrooms and stuff. Do think about it and let me know.

MAXDROIT

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
pratik_mehta7 said:

hey i stay in ambarnath........it wuld take me around 2 hrs to travel to borilvli.....if possible cant the lecs be held at a centralised location such as DADAR.....so tht it is esliy accesible to all the lines......i know this the frst attmept by MP........i was just sujjestin.....if possible........

vishal_1986

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
gaurav200x said:
Hey pratik,
Just a small suggestion. The idea to form study circles for cat is a great idea. Try to come up with some ideas for people who stay outside mumbai too - what i mean is something online like we have this online gd going on. this way, we can have virtual classrooms and stuff. Do think about it and let me know.

have this in mind... wil let ya know when plan's ready... may take some time...

vishal_1986

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
MAXDROIT said:
hey i stay in ambarnath........it wuld take me around 2 hrs to travel to borilvli.....if possible cant the lecs be held at a centralised location such as DADAR.....so tht it is esliy accesible to all the lines......i know this the frst attmept by MP........i was just sujjestin.....if possible........

at present....i would be held at MP's office at Borivali only... later.... can thnk so having a centralised centre or sumthing if thr r ppl from acroos mumbai region..

ishika mehta

im also preparing for cat.. but im nt clear abt this announcement... can u sir pls explain, as im very new to mp so im facing some difficluties.. whr wud they sessions for cat be conducted...? n can u provide me some tips & tricks for maths particularly.. i hvnt started it n m nt at al gud at maths.. pls help sir.. im toooo tensed...

ruvi_143

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
HEY DUDE DIS TRULY ROCKS. I WAS THINKING TOO OF FORMING GROUPS AND PREPARING FOR CAT AND OTHER EXAMS SIMILAR 2 IT.

DIS IS AN AWESOME POST A PERPLEXING IDEA TOO.

KEEPING IN MIND THE PROBLEMS OF PPL STAYING IN DISTANT AREAS AND THAT PPL EXCHANGING VISTAS WITH MP ARE ABIDING IN REMOTE AREAS AND THOSE IN MUMBAI ALSO ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH BORIVLI, WHY NOT MAKE IT CHAINED

WE COULD HAVE DIFFERENT GROUPS ON A REGIONAL BASIS, FROM WHICH 1 CAN COME IN TOUCH WITH MP AND GET DETAILS.

FOR eg. PPL RESIDING IN SOUTH MUMBAI CAN MEET A DEFINED PLACE IN D LOCALITY ITSELF AND 1 OF US CAN COME IN TOUCH WITH MP N CAN KEEP UPDATING MP.COM WITH THE LATEST ISSUES AND GATHERINGS.

IT SEEMS LIKE A CHALLENGE. ME RESIDING IN NEPEANSEA ROAD SHALL FIND IT EXTREMELY DIFFICULT TO TRAVEL 2 HOURS FOR BORIVLI.

IM VERY MUCH INTRSTD. IM IN SYBMS N HAVE BEEN STUDYING 4 CAT SINCE D PAST 1 WEEK N HAVE COME 2 A CONCLUSION DAT IT CUD TURN OUT 2 BE MORE EFFECTIVE 2 WORK N STUDY IN GROUPS. N GUYS DERZ NUTHIN 2 WORRY BOUT NOTES, CHECK 200MB POST BY GAURAV. IT ROCKS

PPL AT THE TOP PLZ PAY HEED.THANKS ONCE AGAIN

MANAGEMENT PARADISE ROCKS

Last edited by a moderator:

ruvi_143

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
dude.im so sorry. i was commove by the whole discussion thing. ( How sjud i edit the post) it wont happen again. sorry.