BMS SEM 6 RESULTS ANNOUNCED!!!

melroy88

Dear students, I know everyones frustrated because of the long delay , it has scared us even more, and with end number of rumours ,

FINALLY!!!
Results will be declared today!!! Confirmed!!!
This news is true and reliable. So dont worry. Pray hard and All the best .

13868.gif

Last edited:

nipun

I have heard that results would soon be displayed in mithibai around 2 and in bhavans also. i wanna know when the results would be declared in UPG. the management said it would be declared in a week so plz tell me is the news told by u is true or not.

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
Great, finally the results are out.. shouldnt you guys be rejoicing or something and posting your percentage on this thread to show off ;) ??

nipun

Passed with distinction !!!!!!!!! I thought i would be having kt in ssf. Finally passed. Yipeeeeee.

mangya98

Hey Guys I checked my Seat No. Iam Passed hehheeh Hurray!! Now The Site is jamn very slow as many users ar logging into it till evening it wil be open But Really All my frnds hav passed out.Ya Hip Hip Hurray!!:SugarwareZ-191:

mangya98

Hey Thnx Kartik for Posting the messages regarding Results It came really True.hhehehe ya hurray!! :SugarwareZ-191:

mangya98

Hey Guys Try logging the Univ Site Little Later or in Evening bcoz now many servers are surfing site So All the Best.Hurray!!:SugarwareZ-191: