BMS results sem 6 2008 declared

ankitgokani

MP Guru
well i have a good news for all of u who are waiting for there results very eagerly the reults will be out on mon or tue thats 30 june or 1 july so all of u best of luck to all of u and ya these news are confirmed and 100%true but u can be sure of MU it has its own reputation of not declaring it on time so inform ur friends and start praying.:loco:

Last edited:

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
Okay seems like ankit just got a little carried away.

Our sources say that the university has been trying to declare the results by the 30th of this month though going with the past records of the uni, I recommend you take it with a pinch of salt...

Nevertheless, the results should be declared anytime soon with a high probability of it being this monday or tuesday ;)

Cheers !!

amit_studies

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
According to me , the results are post 7th july, bcoz one of my prof who is a member of Mumbai university Board said so..

But I seriously hope that its on Mon or tues....

gaurav1987

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
guys through a source came to know there are 500 + who have got kt in QMB not sure but thats true....Hope all MPites clear wid gd results....Best of luck....!

amit_studies

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
I hope we get results on 3rd, as some one just said before, i'm really tired of waiting and also tired of rumours...

hello guys,
so still confused abt reults........... its going 2 b declared on 6th july..........so

AAAAALLLLLLL TTTHHEEEEE BBEESSSTTTT .........

nipun

i waited for d results yesteday, and today also no info has been uoloaded on the website of mumbai university

so if this news was 100% reliable i donno what more to say

hiten jain

hey i got 2 knw dat results r on 3rd july......1 f my frnds visited university n he heard university ppl teling dat results r on 3rd....so wait til 3rd n ALLL D BEST!!!!!!!