Go Back   ManagementParadise.com Discussion Forums General > Announcements !!

Your ManagementParadise.com Turns 12 today!

Discuss Your ManagementParadise.com Turns 12 today! within the Announcements !! forums, part of the General category; One can only wonder how time flies.. its 24th November again today, the date that it all started 12 years ...

Your ManagementParadise.com Turns 12 today!
Old
 (1 (permalink))
Kartik Raichura
kartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond repute

kartik
Founder & CEO at Management Paradise
Founder & CEO
Management Paradise Guru

Thumbs up Your ManagementParadise.com Turns 12 today! - November 24th, 2016

One can only wonder how time flies.. its 24th November again today, the date that it all started 12 years back for a younger naive version of me back in 2004.

Its an auspicious day of celebration, because it made me what I am today. It also changed lives and benefited those 100 million plus visitors that we served in the past and I'm certain the blessings will continue to shower for the millions that will be visiting us in the future.

Here are Highlights that made us proud over the past few years :

* We are the Linkedin of Business students.
* We have served over 100 million visitors from over 230 countries and are poised for growth
* I Bagged the Star Young Entrepreneur of the Year 2013 Award as the founder of ManagementParadise.com
* ManagementParadise.com bagged the Top 100 Startups to watch for in 2014 Award.
* We have over 450k user discussions from 200k topics since inception
* We are nearing the 7,00,000 members community and growing stronger.

A sincere thank you to everyone who has helped us get this far in our journey of creating a platform to revolutionise education through social learning.

ManagementParadise.com is founded by me, but its created by You! and its over six hundred thousand member-base and millions of visitors.

So cheers to You! and the community You've helped create!

Cheers to 12 years of revolutionising education!

Cheers to ManagementParadise.com on its 12th Anniversary!

Drop in a reply and tell us how we can become better! Help us create a better Management Paradise.

Help others to help yourself!

Yours Truly,
Kartik Raichura.
Advertisements

Help Others -> Help Yourself !

Want to work with us and revolutionize management world ? send in a small writeup of what you will do and how with your cv on careers at managementparadise.com

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Friends: (92)
Re: Your ManagementParadise.com Turns 12 today!
Old
 (2 (permalink))
Management Paradise
mp_connect is an unknown quantity at this point

mp_connect
Founder & CEO
Re: Your ManagementParadise.com Turns 12 today! - 1 Week Ago

Its been an awesome journey!
Friends: (0)