Go Back   ManagementParadise.com | Management & Business Education Learning Platform General > Announcements !!

How to make $100 per day?

Discuss How to make $100 per day? within the Announcements !! forums, part of the General category; Today I'm going to let you in on "How to make $100 per day" The world's unicorns ( billion dollar ...

How to make $100 per day?
Old
 (1 (permalink))
Kartik Raichura
kartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond repute

kartik
Founder & CEO at Management Paradise
Founder & CEO
Management Paradise Guru

Thumbs up How to make $100 per day? - September 25th, 2015

Today I'm going to let you in on "How to make $100 per day"

The world's unicorns ( billion dollar enterprises ) are dominated by the digital world today and newer and newer companies are disrupting the traditional models and creating a blue ocean for themselves. These so called startups completely make the traditional models redundant.

For example :

1. Taxi unions in India are voicing their concerns over UBER, OLA and various taxi aggregator apps who are making the kali peli redundant.

2. Flipkart's steep discounts have made the retail shopping redundant. SnapDeal with the similar model seemed so lucrative that even Mr. Ratan Tata blessed it with his funds.

3. Paytm, Zomato, InMobi are distrupting their respective impact sectors.

Do you know what's common with the above companies? They are digital startups and they all are valued at over a billion dollars in a relatively short period of time.

TATA's , Tech Mahindra, Reliance, Birla, Wipro, Infosys with their mamoth sized employee strenghts and physical assets in offices, land, cars, IT and what look very humble in front of asset light corporations like Uber.

There is no doubt in my mind that if you have to be future ready, you have to be an expert in the digital world.

My recent interactions with teenagers who are 13 to 19 years of age studying in schools or junior colleges and earning over $1000 to $5000 per month has strengthend this belief.

Some of the guys I know are making over $15,000 per month. Yes that's right! They are teenagers or in their 20's and they make over INR 10,00,000 per month or to put it in a better way over INR 1 crore per year.

Want to know how it's done?

Step 1.) Start A Blog with a niche that you are passionate about.**If you do not know how to setup a blog, we will do it for you for free.

Step 2.) Write Great Content that your readers or target audience will love, click and share

Sep 3.) Market Your Blog on Social Media

Step 4.) Do Search Engine Optimization (SEO) to gain loads of free traffic from google

Step 5.) Make Money From Your Blog

Step 6.) If You Don't Make Money, Read -*Why Your Blog Isn't Making Money?

Step 7.) Subscribe to receive tips and tricks from Blogging.co.in*and ask a lot of questions in our comments section on our Blog

Feel free to add your comments and thoughts here

While blogging is not the only way to make earn a rich dot com lifestyle, it definitely is one of the easier ways - one that even the uneducated teenagers in a developing country like India are finding success with.

Shouldn't you give it a shot too? 

If You Are Already A Pro Blogger? Join Our Influencer Marketing Program and Get Paid Guest Posting, Product Review, Meetup, Tweetup, Event Launch Invitation etc opportunities right in your mailbox.

Digital Banega India, Tabhi Toh Aage Badhega India.

I look forward to hear your stories, comments and responses.

Yours Sincerly,
Kartik Raichura.
Founder, ManagementParadise.com  
Advertisements

Help Others -> Help Yourself !

Want to work with us and revolutionize management world ? send in a small writeup of what you will do and how with your cv on careers at managementparadise.com

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by kartik; September 25th, 2015 at 09:21 PM..
  Send a message via Yahoo to kartik  
Friends: (92)
Re: How to make $100 per day?
Old
 (2 (permalink))
Alex Halex
Alexhales is an unknown quantity at this point

Alexhales
Re: How to make $100 per day? - September 30th, 2015

Firstly before I tell you how to make $100/day online let me introduce myself so that you can get a better understanding of who I am.
In 2012 I worked as an electrician, and I did that ever since I left school. Iíd never studied computing or anything like that & back then I wasnít making a penny online.
However I didnít really like my job as an electrician & one day I decided to quit. I thought Iíd be able to walk out of that job & straight into another but things didnít work out quite like that. Instead I was jobless & quickly running out of money so I began looking for ways to earn money online.
Iím not saying this to brag, but Iím saying this to hopefully inspire you & encourage you to do the same. In 6 months after quitting my job I managed to make over $100,000.
Friends: (0)
Re: How to make $100 per day?
Old
 (3 (permalink))
Jayashree Iyer
jayashreemarg is an unknown quantity at this point

jayashreemarg
Trainee at Marg Online
Management Paradise Newbie

Re: How to make $100 per day? - May 2nd, 2016

Thanks for sharing the post!! it seems to be interesting!!
Friends: (0)