<h2>UPCAT BDS Result 2015 Declared Today</h2>

UPCAT-MDS-RESULT-2015-declared.jpg

Don’t you dare to eat chocolate? Said Mummy, this is the most famous one liners used as weapon by our moms so, that we don’t get the habit of eating chocolate or junk foods. This is annoying and irritating, we feel but, the main purpose of not letting us eat junk food is the cavity and the germ problems. Aww, I love my mummy but, I won’t change my habit so early and I don’t have to change it either, because there are brilliant and exceptional BDS doctors to take care of it. The results of Uttar Pradesh Common Admission Test have been declared today. UPCAT BDS is initiated for the admission of Bachelor of dental Surgery (BDS). Students can visit UPCAT Result 2015.

UPCAT results are very important for the students who wish to become Dentist. To crack UPCAT results is also very difficult because the questions asked are quite unpredictable and difficult to understand. UPCAT do not only focus on Biology, it also deals with Physics and Chemistry. Here is the paper pattern for the students, who wish to pursue their career in BDS.

Paper Pattern of UPCAT-
Objective type questions for entrance examination
Duration of the exam is of 180 minutes
Containing 200 questions of 200 marks
50 questions each for Physics, Chemistry, Zoology and Botany

Admission becomes hectic when the information is unknown or when the authenticity is on stake. But, here is the information based on the documents required in admission.

UPCAT%20BDS%202015%20Result%20%20%20Download%20Result%20Card%20%20%20Admission%20%20%20Entrance%20Exams.jpg