<h2>Cutoff marks for JEE Advanced 2015 Released</h2>

IIT-JEE-Advanced-2015%20(2).jpg

This is high time for students and the cutoff marks for JEE is steaming the heat but, JEE Advanced have published marks on their official websites. I usually don’t love Engineers because my brother is smarter than me and why not; he is an Engineer. Engineers always have the zest and spark to innovate something new at every second and that’s what makes them different. Students can check their ranks at the official website, www.jeeadv.iitb.ac.in. Cutoff marks for JEE Advanced 2015 Released and here is the list of cutoff marks.

JEE%20Advanced%20Cut%20Offs.jpg

The total marks obtained in Mathematics will consider both marks, Mathematics in Paper 1 and Paper 2. The marks obtained in Physics and Chemistry will also be calculated in the same way. The aggregated marks will be calculated as the sum of marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry and mathematics. Candidates who have achieved better or higher marks will be accorded with better rank. To avoid any misunderstanding they have certain criteria which will provide better understanding if tow student marks collide with each other.

If two candidates have secured same aggregate marks, then the students with higher marks in Mathematics will be considered and awarded with better rank. If two candidates have secured same aggregate marks, and same marks in Mathematics, then students with higher marks in physics will be considered and awarded with better rank. If two candidates have secured same aggregate marks and same marks in mathematics and physics, then both the students will be give same rank.

There are two types of students, one who will always study hard to secure first rank and the other type who seek passing marks to just clear the exams. Here is the information related to minimum percentage of marks to get listed in the rank list.

JEE%20Advanced%20minimum%20Cut%20Offs%202015.jpg