MP IS BACK

bhavin_3

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Due to technical problems we had lost all our data. We have been succesfull in recovering our priceless knowledge (data) which makes this forum so known and loved by so many. Though you would be having some interuptions for coming couple of weeks with regards to technical glitches and designing of the forum which would be taken care of soon. There would be some download issues also where some files would be missing in the thread.
Kindly co-operate with us and party up your favourite board is Back Online.

Cheers to MPites... !! :tea:

Due to technical problems we had lost all our data. We have been succesfull in recovering our priceless knowledge (data) which makes this forum so known and loved by so many. Though you would be having some interuptions for coming couple of weeks with regards to technical glitches and designing of the forum which would be taken care of soon. There would be some download issues also where some files would be missing in the thread.
Kindly co-operate with us and party up your favourite board is Back Online.

Cheers to MPites... !! :tea:

Thanx dude....

:tea:

MP Rocks and it will never die ............
We r here always to support MP Team.....

ROHAN KACHALIA

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Its great to see MP back in action...Kudos to Kartik n all other ppl associated with this site for their humungous and never ending support in times of trouble.....CHEERS:tea:

:SugarwareZ-191:

gaurav1987

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
hey guys...Seriously MP rocks n no one can doubt tht... I m seriously glad tht we are bak on track n ready to rock...
BEST OF LUCK....~~!!

vishal

Congrats MP & team.

Dear Kartik,

I believe, all members are entitled to know, the reason for the breakdown of site for so many days.

I believe discussing it open would the agitation and the fight to the next level.

This was pure case of injustice and should be fought upon.

Wishing you good luck.

Regards

Vishal

ross18

MP Guru
Its great to have MP back.. as MP is a source from which lots n lots of knowledge can be gained...

thanks a lot guys to bring the site back to work...

take care...

anant1a

Good to See MP back In Action.

Hope Similar Situations do not happen again.

@Kartik,
Plz do your best to Secure knowledge (Data) and avoid such downtimes.

We are Lucky that Summers are goin on else I guess many of us would be in Fix.

Thanks for Coming Back with all Data.

Keep Rocking.

Regards,
Anant

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
Dear Friends, it's because of your continued support that MP has been able to sustain the tests of time.

The site is back .... almost... the old look of the site is missing and a few things might be broken from here and there. Our tech department is working day and night to sort the issues.

Things should be back to normal pretty soon.

Hope together we will reach new heights :)

Cheers to the new and improved MP...

Keep rocking !!

nkmomin

hi Kartik........

It seems that the e-books sections is disable.
i am unable to find the e-book sectoin.

Please look on to the matter.

Thanks

in_4_u_babess

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
seriously my 4th sem was gonna start and i saw that mp was not working..
mere to JAAAM ho gaye the......

i just cudnt 4rm where can i get such a beautiful and knowledeg proffesor to teach me.......
plz plz plz pl MP stay in touch.... cant complete management without u