BMS SEM 6 Solved Board Papers Book

Status
Not open for further replies.

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
Dear Friends,

Hope the bms sem 5 solved board papers helped you in your journey. Your feedback and suggestions are always welcome on [email protected] .

It gives us immense pleasure to announce the tentative release of BMS SEM 6 Solved Board Papers Book.

The tentative date of release of the book is MID FEB. The price of the book is not yet set but be rest assured it will be priced economically.

People who are interested in booking the order for this book are requested to send in an email on [email protected] with the following details :

Name:
College :
address:
email id:
Phone no:

It'd be great if you can make an announcement in your class and inform us the no of copies your college would require, so that students dont fall short of the book.

We publish limited copies, so hurry up and email us to confirm your order asap.

Warm Regards,
Management Paradise Staff.

We are giving away 3 Board solution sets for free

Entrepreneurship 2007

Special studies in Marketing 2007

International Finance 2006

THE PASSWORD FOR THE FILE IS WWW.MANAGEMENTPARADISE.COM

If you like the answers, feel free to book your copy asap.
Index for the book

Attachments

• TYBMS SEM 6 SOLVED BOARD PAPERS.pdf
    506 KB · Views: 775
Last edited:

melroy88

Hi Everyone,
I wanted to tell everyone that this book has helped me alot. Before exams everything seems to be so confusing, so many notes, so many imp, what to do, where to study from... Normally they say the board questions keep repeating. With Mp board soloution book i got not only the imp questions, i understood the way the questions were put forth, and how to answer them, and the solutions are put foward by the best. Trust me the answers are easy to understand and the best part is the EXAMPLES. Its simply mind blowing. The examples itself helps me remember the entire concepts. Everthing is so systamatic and well organised.
In colleges teachers never motivate students to buy such books , coz every teacher has their own set of notes , which they want to follow, its like a benchmark for them. The more students refer to their notes the more popular they become. I know few well reputed prof. who have compiled their notes out of many textbooks...
They give you more than you have to study , where as we wait till the end and then we are left with bundles of books or complicated notes..

Well in short, its your choice.. I benefited from it and mant of my friends also did. Its your desicion, think smart and dont regret not getting our Mp board solution book.Dont wait till the last min for getting a copy , Exams are on the 21ST of APR. Be prepared well in advance. Send in your order details as mentioned by kartik above.
Thankx, and thankyou Mp for this wonderful book. It RoCkXX

Regards,
Melroy Lopes

miti

i dunno much abt the details of the book - mp sloution paper book....
so can u pl sfurnish me with more details??/
Also wanted to know wen can be the last date for placing an order?

miti

please leme know more about wen is the last date of placing an order for the book.......

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
The book is in process.. we are yet to know the total no of pages , price etc..

Though, if you had purchased the previous SEM 5 book, you wouldnt want to miss the chance of getting your hand on the SEM 6 book as well.. and hence this announcement.

As always, the book will be printed in limited quantity and will be given on a first come first serve basis.

To Book your copy, you have to send your contact details on [email protected]

chetan r desai

:SugarwareZ-191:

i want 6 sem Board pAPER BOOK. AS SOON AS U R ISSUING THE BOOK PLZ SEND ME AN sms OR MAIL ME plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

nirrocks

hey i wnt the book but 400rs hundred is lot yaar for the book if can do less till 200 hundred den i can issue 5 books

Last edited by a moderator:

dileepkumar

hello friends.........
i wana to know that is there any discount while purchasing the whole set of answer of the 6th sem ////
if there is any please mention as i wana to purchase 10 copies ..

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
hey i wnt the book but 400rs hundred is lot yaar for the book if can do less till 200 hundred den i can issue 5 books

I'm not that good at MATH, but lets do a simple calculation :

You have 6 subjects .. so 400 / 6 = 66 rs

In that you have solved board papers of the past 6 yrs ..

So 66 / 6 = 11 rs

You are paying 11 rs for a solved board paper which explains the concepts in depth, on top you get a tangible printed hard copy of around 800 pages or so.

Even if you xerox the book, its going to cost you 400 rs.

Now, If you cannot spend 400 rs for a book that encompasses all subjects except for econometrics... then I cant do much about it.

This book is made out of passion to help students, ofcourse the authors make a few bucks and they should for the time they've put into.

Just my .2 cents on the cost of the book.. the response is good soo far.. keep mailing your contact details and book your orders .. as always.. we only print limited copies .

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
the books are a little delayed because of the raj thakare fiasco,

yes you can call on 9820241024 for enquiries. it'd be great if you can mail your contact details on [email protected] so that we can contact you when the books release.

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
Re: tyBMS SEM 6 Solved Board Papers Book

We are giving away 3 Board solution sets for free

Entrepreneurship 2007

Special studies in Marketing 2007

International Finance 2006

THE PASSWORD FOR THE FILE IS www.managementparadise.com

If you like the answers, feel free to book your copy asap.

aries

kartik till wht period i can give the order and is the boook published out and whts the price and our college co-ordinator wants to have some personal talk as bhavin is not present here so can u give me ur contact no. plzz URGENT

Status
Not open for further replies.