Moderators Required for ManagementParadise.com

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
Management Paradise Needs Volunteers for Moderating the forum

Skill sets required to be a moderator @ MP :

The Motto at MP has always been “Help Others and Help Yourself”.

Moderators being pillars to the foundation of Management Paradise, need to have it engrained in themselves.

You need to be energetic about tirelessly helping newbie’s to show them around the forum and place links wherever required, council members in public forum or through messaging system and encourage their participation. And of course, you need to be on the forum most time of the day (and preferably by voluntarily night) to contribute, guide, network and grow.

You should be enthusiastic about keeping MP clean and spam free by deleting and un-approving blatant advertisement / spam. Someone has to do the dirty work to maintain discussion standards and you need to lead from front and terminate spam-talk.

You need to have a balanced head above your shoulder and a good sense of humor just adds to the charisma. The authority and importance that you will receive at MP should be dealt with great responsibility (sounds like a line from Spiderman movie, doesn’t it?).

What does a Moderator do?

Moderators basically watch over and keep specific forums alive and kicking. They generally have the ability to edit and delete posts, move topics, and perform other tasks that a normal user doesn’t have access to. Generally Users who are very helpful and knowledgeable in a particular subject of the forum are appointed moderators for that particular vertical.

A Moderator does all or some of the things listed below depending on his skills.
-Create intriguing topics, author articles
-Look for spam posting and remove it.
-Help the members.
-Promote the forum by delighting the members experience at MP and thereby creating a cult status amongst the members.

What are the Benefits of becoming a Moderator at MP?

Moderators are the most sought after people by the users. A Moderator status commands respect, authority, experience and a network that you’d only dream of.

Networking with people is the key to success cuz afterall, “Network is NetWorth !”

Interested in being a Moderator? Reply here with the forum sections you are interested in moderating and we will swiftly get back to you :)

melroy88

Can i apply?* I can delete spam and fill the article sections ! :D ......... Universal Mod ! I thought i was already a Mod , Kaab Nikhala :(<br>

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
Of-course you can apply :) .. Clean up your signature and make it proper :p and we will make you a MOD !

manavsi

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
WoW Melroy... I don't think you need to ask...This was always your community so just hop in....and Start....

shreyadas

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Vote for Melroy :) .. I can confidently say he has helped a lot of people looking at all those green dots besides his username

melroy88

Thanks Manasi and Shreya , Very kind of you guys! Its a pleasure to always be a part of Mp ... Keep rocking! Lets shake this site! :D<br>

manavsi

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Hiii Gaurav...thanks for appreciating the website... Make it more better by helping more and more people....

drnaga

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Can i apply?? Looks like a new set of moderator can make the community much more effective :)

manavsi

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Hahaha Naga good one Fresh talent is always welcomed at MP.....We will surely get back to u with the confirmation