Go Back   ManagementParadise.com | Management & Business Education Learning Platform General > Announcements !!

A Very Happy Birthday To Young and Dashing Entrepreneur - Kartik Raichura

Discuss A Very Happy Birthday To Young and Dashing Entrepreneur - Kartik Raichura within the Announcements !! forums, part of the General category; With a leader like you, tasks and projects are so much fun to work on. I wish you a very ...

A Very Happy Birthday To Young and Dashing Entrepreneur - Kartik Raichura
Old
 (1 (permalink))
Sunanda K. Chavan
sunandaC has a spectacular aura aboutsunandaC has a spectacular aura aboutsunandaC has a spectacular aura about

sunandaC
Management Paradise Guru

Smile A Very Happy Birthday To Young and Dashing Entrepreneur - Kartik Raichura - June 20th, 2011

With a leader like you, tasks and projects are so much fun to work on. I wish you a very Happy Birthday. May God bless you with more success and glory in the times to come

May the new year of your life bring in loads of joy and success to your life. Enjoy your day.

Let the new year of your life bring in loads of happiness and wonderful memories in your life.

We have never met a person as kind, humble and down-to-earth as you. You are the best role model whom we could look up to. Thank you for being a lovely boss

This company owes so much to you. Besides the company, we owe you so much for your guidance and the correct advice you would readily give us.

Birthdays are little occasions we get to show our loved ones that we care. You are not just a guide, but a mentor and most of all a friend.

Advertisements

Friends: (0)
Re: A Very Happy Birthday To Young and Dashing Entrepreneur - Kartik Raichura
Old
 (2 (permalink))
Vijay Birajdar
viju.aicar is an unknown quantity at this point

viju.aicar
Visiting Faculty for BMS at Bharat College of Commerce
Mumbai, Maharashtra

Re: A Very Happy Birthday To Young and Dashing Entrepreneur - Kartik Raichura - June 20th, 2011

On Behalf of AICAR Business School i wish Mr. Kartik R, a Very Happy Birthday, god bless you
Old
 (3 (permalink))
Mayank Thakkar
macky.shankar is an unknown quantity at this point

macky.shankar
Student of MBA
Bhuj, Gujarat
Re: A Very Happy Birthday To Young and Dashing Entrepreneur - Kartik Raichura - June 20th, 2011

Hello sir,

I feel nice to hear that today is your birthday. i wish you a very successful future ahead.
Happy Birthday Sir
Old
 (4 (permalink))
Alisha Savla
Alisha Savla is on a distinguished road

Alisha Savla
HR Genralist at Blisstering Solutions
Management Paradise Newbie

Hello Kartik.......

Wish you a very happy birthday........
May god bless you with More happiness and good health.......

We're Recruiting Content Developers. If you're young, internet addict and thriving with ideas, Contact me on Alisha @ Management Paradise dot com.

Friends: (7)
Old
 (5 (permalink))
Manasi Sinari
manavsi is on a distinguished road

manavsi
Public Relation Head at Management Paradise
Mira-Bhayandar, Maharashtra

Birthdays always be special to everyone in life. But they to wish a friend, boss Birthday today i really fall short of words.

I am not a good writer or not so good at expressing but had to wish a Entrprenuer who thought of opening a portal just to help people. It started with a small dream and now it has long vision to fulfill ahead.

The person has seen ups and down but has loved the company and the people assosciated with it as a family. He understand their problems, feels their pain and gives them all the solution that can help them release the pain and give happiness.

He is affected even when someone in the company has lost the smile and will always have time to know the reason why the person is not smiling even when he will have a big list of things to do.

He is at times bugged with performances but will never show frustration he will try to give the best available solution.

I am sure i must have done something good to work under the guidance who is a Brand himself, people come to take autographs from him, many want blessings, So today on his birthday i just pray to god that let Management Paradise reach the position where he wants to reach.

Many Many Happy Returns of the Day Kartik Sir.. Hope you have a great day and be the force behind making us successful...Together we can make our dreams successful..
Old
 (6 (permalink))
Parvathy A
parv is a jewel in the roughparv is a jewel in the roughparv is a jewel in the rough

parv
Student of BMS
Mumbai, Maharashtra

“Cakes and gifts don't matter much
These common things aren't really you
Wish you live for hundred years and even more
Because we cannot even imagine
What life would be like without you and MP!
Wish you a long life!”

Last edited by parv; June 20th, 2011 at 12:27 PM..

Friends: (2)
Old
 (7 (permalink))
Abhijeet S
abhishreshthaa is a splendid one to beholdabhishreshthaa is a splendid one to beholdabhishreshthaa is a splendid one to beholdabhishreshthaa is a splendid one to beholdabhishreshthaa is a splendid one to beholdabhishreshthaa is a splendid one to beholdabhishreshthaa is a splendid one to behold

abhishreshthaa
Operations Manager at Management Paradise
Management Paradise Guru

Happy B'day Sir

Help Others > Network > Grow

Work with us part time/full time as forum moderator. Email us your resume on careers @ managementparadise.com PLS PRESS THANKS BUTTON IF U LIKED MY POST.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old
 (8 (permalink))
R.Ajay Kumar
ajay_pillai is an unknown quantity at this point

ajay_pillai
Student of Science and Engineering at BITS, Pilani
Jhunjhunu, Rajasthan

Institute: BITS, Pilani

happy birthday sir
Old
 (9 (permalink))
Nida Shaikh
nidzi_MP is an unknown quantity at this point

nidzi_MP
Student of BMS at Royal college
Mira-Bhayandar, Maharashtra

Institute: Royal college

Happy B'day sir...........
May god bless u with loads n loads of happiness.... n wish u a long n happy life....

Old
Kartik Raichura
kartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond repute

kartik
Founder & CEO at Management Paradise
Founder & CEO
Management Paradise Guru

Re: A Very Happy Birthday To Young and Dashing Entrepreneur - Kartik Raichura - June 21st, 2011

Thank you soo much guys for your warm, heartfelt wishes.

I'm touched by your sweet gesture and kind words .. it assures me that my 26 years in this world have been fruitful in changing and leading lives, creating a positive impact.

Thanks for being a part of my journey and making it so special.

Cheers !

Help Others -> Help Yourself !

Want to work with us and revolutionize management world ? send in a small writeup of what you will do and how with your cv on careers at managementparadise.com

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Friends: (92)