Be a moderator @ Management Paradise !

abhishreshthaa

Want to be a moderator @ Management Paradise ? :bounce:

Management Paradise has developed an image of being the friendliest and most helpful portal amongst all the Education portals in India.

Our primary objective has always been to help each and every member on the portal wherein members easily put up their queries on the portal and the queries get solved instantly by other members on the portal.

There are users that have contributed enormously to our portal by means of articles notes debates opinions writing blogs and many things; the efforts of these members are appreciated and duly recognised by us. The effort put in by these members has helped lakhs of members to gain knowledge, information, news and updates for self and mutual development.

As Management Paradise is an open portal there are spammers who disobey the rules and regulations. Hence to keep site clean free form any abusive material we need members who can Moderate Section/s provided to them. Moderators will check for spams on our portal and non-relative posts/threads on portal.

Who is a Moderator? :hat:

• The moderator keeps the forum intact. He is responsible for maintaining decorum on the forum and keeping the threads organised and in the relevant section.
    [*]It’s his responsibility to take care that there is no mud-slinging going on.
    [*]More than being a vigilant eye, the role of a moderator is to facilitate discussion, to motivate others to participate in the forum. To help people wherever necessary.

Advantage of being a Moderator! :party:

• A moderator feels good about he/she being part of the core team; one of the path breaking forums on the web that has revolutionized education for management students
  • Throw around weight and BAN trouble makers
  • Moderator will be provided with Badge on their profile, which will create a distinct image of them on Management Paradise.com
  • Moderator's will get to network and socialize with students, professionals, executives, managers & such professionals from various fields.
  • These contacts can enable you to make alliances and have better prospects for your future endeavours.

How to apply? :smokin:

Follow 2 steps for this:

a.) Post a reply in this thread making us aware of your desire to become a moderator

b.) Send in your resume at
[email protected]

If any queries feel free to ask.

"Help Others to Help Yourself"

---------------------

Abhi Shreshtha
MP TEAM
+91 9320 71 88 36

:SugarwareZ-224:

Last edited:

sunandaC

Being a Moderator seems to be a great opportunity ..........

Specially when you get recognition that you are a moderator for the site feels great

pathakhiman

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
hi,
I am member of MP since March 2009, currently pursuing my MMS and want to become moderator of Marketing Management section,and also I want to start a new section called as News Updates and current issues related to marketing.

Thanx & Best Regds

Himanshu Pathak

Hey, I am Dimpy Handa, member of MP as a content developer. I am pursing my graduation in B.Com(H) from Delhi University. I am interested in stepping a stair up and be a moderator.

ankanghoshal

oops... Management Paradise.. :) ... lolz..

One more thing, Please provide an edit button on this forum... required critically.. we cant able to edit our erratas.. :SugarwareZ-041:

abhishreshthaa

Hi ,

I also want to be a moderator on MBAUniverse..

Please guide

cheers
Ankan Ghoshal

oops... Management Paradise.. :) ... lolz..

One more thing, Please provide an edit button on this forum... required critically.. we cant able to edit our erratas.. :SugarwareZ-041:

Hey Ankan,
please check your ManagementParadise mailbox as i have sent you details about Moderatorship on site and please reply for the same,

and regarding Edit button,its already available to the users who have 100 or more than posts on MP, so try reaching 100 posts and even you will get rights to edit your post friend :)