Go Back   ManagementParadise.com | Management & Business Education Learning Platform General > Announcements !!

Internship, Full Time & Part Time Opportunity at Management Paradise

Discuss Internship, Full Time & Part Time Opportunity at Management Paradise within the Announcements !! forums, part of the General category; Internship, Full Time & Part Time Opportunity at Management Paradise MP RECRUITING THIS TIME PROVIDING AN OPPORTUNITY OF BEING ARTICULATE ...

Old
 (1 (permalink))
Sunanda K. Chavan
sunandaC has a spectacular aura aboutsunandaC has a spectacular aura aboutsunandaC has a spectacular aura about

sunandaC
Management Paradise Guru

Smile Internship, Full Time & Part Time Opportunity at Management Paradise - February 10th, 2011

MP RECRUITING

THIS TIME PROVIDING AN OPPORTUNITY OF BEING ARTICULATE

All those who feel have got flair in writing and want to make career in writing as well for the ones who want to earn from home, the ones looking for internship opportunities, it is also for the ones who want to spend time in intellectual stimulation, for the ones who want to study earn ,learn and also want share their ideas to the world…

This golden opportunity relates to Content writing on our site targeting the Articles Section.

Job Description:

ManagementParadise.com is a free to join community started with a simple vision to provide a quality platform for Management students to interact and we are today backed by over 200000 members, fortifying our belief that the Internet would continue to gain significant importance in imparting quality education to tomorrow’s managers. Management Paradise has grown its vision and depth over the years having partnered with premier Management Institutes like IIM Indore, IIM Calcutta, IIM K, Welingkars Institute, etc for their college festival as media partners. MP’s association doesn't stop with colleges, we have partnered with corporate events like TIE summit 2007, your story.

Skills required:

The Motto at MP has always been “Help Others and Help Yourself”. Content developers being pillars to the foundation of Management Paradise, need to have it engrained in them.

You need to be energetic about tirelessly helping newbie’s to show them around the forum and place links wherever required, council members in public forum or through messaging system and encourage their participation. You will be in charge of creating compelling content which catches the eye of industry and academia alike.

Your job includes writing of articles on particular section allotted to you (section will be provided on the basis of what you specialize in or the degree you own).
There will be specific KPI's & KRA's provided to judge your performance in our organization.

You need a flair for writing.

The benefits that you receive are enormous:

A great learning experience

Amplified knowledge about the current happenings

Take away by Interns:

Interns at MP are gonna get a lot of exposure to many core experiences as they will be interacting with more than 2 lakh members on the web portal. The profiles of members on the websites include Students, Aspirants and Professionals and hence make a great social network

Internship will enhance and master team spirit in them which is very essential for a management student

As ours is and educational webortal they will get a holistic view of all the aspects of management, thinking power and keep them updated

Intern will get recognition and also their profile on Management Paradise can easily act their passport towards a call from a reputed company for a reputed post.
During internship, intern will be provided with an opportunity to come in contact with the core working committee of Management Paradise which has over the past 6 years done noticeable achievements & will continue doing the same

.......COME BE A PART OF IT

To apply for position:
Interested candidates send resume to [email address]
Contact
Sunanda Chavan
Content Manager
+91 9820 24 10 24
Advertisements

Last edited by sunandaC; April 7th, 2011 at 05:24 PM..

Friends: (0)
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Re: Internship, Full Time & Part Time Opportunity at Management Paradise
Old
 (2 (permalink))
Ektaaa Gupta
ekta23 is an unknown quantity at this point

ekta23
Student of MBA at gh
Delhi, Delhi

Institute: gh
Re: Internship, Full Time & Part Time Opportunity at Management Paradise - February 21st, 2011

gud...but one shud first understand what management is.
it is an art.
it needs practical knowledge.
Old
 (3 (permalink))
Shekhar Ch
abner is an unknown quantity at this point

abner
Student of B.Sc at MNR Degree college
Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh

Re: Internship, Full Time & Part Time Opportunity at Management Paradise - February 21st, 2011

Heyy Ektaa Gupta....What i feel is Management is both an art and science..
Old
 (4 (permalink))
Abhijeet S
abhishreshthaa is a splendid one to beholdabhishreshthaa is a splendid one to beholdabhishreshthaa is a splendid one to beholdabhishreshthaa is a splendid one to beholdabhishreshthaa is a splendid one to beholdabhishreshthaa is a splendid one to beholdabhishreshthaa is a splendid one to behold

abhishreshthaa
Operations Manager at Management Paradise
Management Paradise Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by abner View Post
Heyy Ektaa Gupta....What i feel is Management is both an art and science..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ekta23 View Post
gud...but one shud first understand what management is.
it is an art.
it needs practical knowledge.

nice discussion friends,

but friends, as you can see this thread is about Internship @ MP. So it is request to discuss things only related to any information or queries regarding Internship at MP...

You can create a new thread in the General Talk or HOT DEBATE section of site to carry out discussion on that topic. !

Help Others > Network > Grow

Work with us part time/full time as forum moderator. Email us your resume on careers @ managementparadise.com PLS PRESS THANKS BUTTON IF U LIKED MY POST.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old
 (5 (permalink))
SAGAR GALA
gala01 is an unknown quantity at this point

gala01
Student of BMS at MKMP COLLEGE
Thane, Maharashtra

Institute: MKMP COLLEGE
Re: Internship, Full Time & Part Time Opportunity at Management Paradise - March 17th, 2011

[QUOTE=sunandaC;442367]

Superb Idea Sunanda, People here can get enormous knowledge and the main thing is they will be getting to interact on hot current topics..

Thanks for the great Idea..

Hope the Job Part is Fully Authentic and Promising. Lets Find it Out in This Month.

Thanks.
Old
 (6 (permalink))
Pankit Kedia
pankit1991 is an unknown quantity at this point

pankit1991
Student of BBI at k.p.b hinduja college of commerce

Re: Internship, Full Time & Part Time Opportunity at Management Paradise - August 22nd, 2011

Hi sunanda,

This is pankit. I read your article regarding internship at management paradise. Actually i wanted to know more about it. For your reference I have done my graduation from Hinduja College and my specialization is banking and insurance. I completed my graduation this year and looking for a career by which i can utilize my skills better.
Hoping for your reply. My email-id is [email address].

Regards.
Pankit.P.Kedia
Old
 (7 (permalink))
Sunanda K. Chavan
sunandaC has a spectacular aura aboutsunandaC has a spectacular aura aboutsunandaC has a spectacular aura about

sunandaC
Management Paradise Guru

Re: Internship, Full Time & Part Time Opportunity at Management Paradise - August 23rd, 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by pankit1991 View Post
Hi sunanda,

This is pankit. I read your article regarding internship at management paradise. Actually i wanted to know more about it. For your reference I have done my graduation from Hinduja College and my specialization is banking and insurance. I completed my graduation this year and looking for a career by which i can utilize my skills better.
Hoping for your reply. My email-id is [email address].

Regards.
Pankit.P.Kedia
hey pankit check out ur mail box or send ur resume to [email address]