manavsi

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
thegodishere.png

BRAND AMBASSADOR CAMPAIGN​

MANAGEMENT PARADISE always keeps its vision to revolutionize management education. For seven years we have kept up the trend of coming up with innovative, contemporary and relevant management studies’ facilitation, Management Paradise has now come up with theMANAGEMENT PARADISE BRAND AMBASSADOR CAMPAIGN, and YOU can be a part of it!

The campaign aims at bridging the knowledge gap between the management students . It is to create a network of all Management students. It aspires to fully equip every management student with the necessary techniques like analytical aptitude, team- building skills, problem- solving abilities and a more mature disposition. Voila! You will have a better organization- job fit tomorrow!

This opportunity is for every management student who wants to come in the limelite and show off his/her abilities. Here the students will be wholly responsible for Branding of the institute as well as for the create a brand name for themselves. They become the voice of the institute and help the institute to reach a large number of MBA Aspirants. It will help the professionals to reach your college campus for offering Placements. Here students will be provided with a golden chance of getting associated with the core team of Management Paradise, and work in tandem on this project. MP will take care of every Brand Ambassador, in lieu of which, they will be receiving a Project Completion Certificate, stating that a person was a “Brand Ambassador” of MP. This is not all! The outstanding performers will be promoted, and given Visiting Cards, ultimately making them distinct in the crowd. MP, through this venture, hopes to supplement not only the curriculum- vitae of the individual, but also his attributes and mettle. Do you have the passion in you to create a brand of yourself? Do you feel that it is your duty to give back to the institute what your institute has given it to you? Come here and feel the difference you make to yourself and the institute….

“It’s not a job. It’s an adventure….”

Come, be a part of it!

Contact Kartik Raichura

[email protected]

+919004332233

Last edited by a moderator:

manavsi

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Hello Harish This is Manasi Sinari the PR head of Management Paradise. Well this Campaign is for MBA students. From every one institute there will be one Brand Ambassador Campaign.

somya.sahu

Hey manasi,

I think we should put the link on the home page or the most visited page to make it more popular. what say?

Regards
Somya

PR_mp

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Hey Somya there is already an advertisement on the home page with the link...good to see your reply

Nidhi@MICA

It is a great place for all the MBA students to interact and as a Brand Ambassador you get the platform to represent your college through blogs,videos,articles,forums,institute page,events so come forward and dont let your college lose the race.

I am the Brand Ambassador for MICA.

Look forward to great interaction with all other ambassadors! Its gonna be great fun:dhing:

Alexhales

Banned
Thank You, For particular one campaign. In celeb. endo. co. use no. of celeb. to promote product. In brand amba. pro. known by celeb. when in celeb endo. pro is free from the celeb. image.