Wohoo .. Your Management Paradise Crosses 2 Lakh Members Mark!

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
Your ManagementParadise.com Crosses Yet Another Milestone of 2,00,000 Members Mark.

Not so long ago in October 2009, we announced to the world that our strength has increased with 1,50,000 minds supporting, savoring and enjoying this fantabulous community.

It gives me immense pleasure to announce crossing the 2,00,000 Mark in just 6 months of the last press release.

We celebrated it with you when we crossed 25k members thousand members in October 2007, we did it when we crossed a 100000 MP Members thousand members in March 09 , we did it yet again with 150 thousand MEMBERS thousand members in Oct 09 and Today on 11th May 2010, You and I hold up our glasses and say Three Cheers to MP for crossing 200 thousand members mark

istockphoto_2415327_celebration_toast_with_champagne.jpg

Thank You ALL for making Your MP such a huge success!

Last edited:

aru87

Your ManagementParadise.com Crosses Yet Another Milestone of 2,00,000 Members Mark Not so long ago in October 2009, we announced to the world that our strength has increased with 1,50,000 minds supporting, savoring and enjoying this fantabulous community. It gives me immense pleasure to announce crossing the 2,00,000 Mark in just 6 months of the last press release.

We celebrated it with you when we crossed 25k members & Rocking !! thousand members in October 2007, we did it when we crossed Countdown to a 100000 MP Members thousand members in March 09 , we did it yet again with MP CROSSES 1.5 LAC MEMBERS thousand members in Oct 09 and Today on 11th May 2010, You and I hold up our glasses and say Three Cheers to MP

Thank You ALL for making this a success!

Congratulations to all!!!
i just joined the community and may be it was me who took it to take the next level :SugarwareZ-286: awesome

Last edited by a moderator:

PR_mp

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Three Cheers to MP ! ! !

We're floating this press release across. People from Media / Press feel free to get in touch with me.

200,000 Smiles And Still Counting - Management Paradise Becomes India’s Favorite

11 May 2010, Mumbai, India.

One among the top management portals for the Indian students, ManagementParadise.com is on another great milestone. This fastest growing online community has been having its members count increased day by day, and now it’s time to celebrate the next big thing – 200,000 members.

Since its debut, Management Paradise has been a single shelter solution for anybody who is in search of some sort of help in management arena, or seeking networking with like minded students and professionals. The fastest growth that MP is showing over the last few months clearly indicates two things; the number of management students in India is getting higher and the second one, for sure, MP could make a real impact in revolutionizing management education.

“Setting goals high and exceeding them” is the newest motto in management, and the role of a perfect mentor is significant than ever before. MP gets these issues solved as this free online community is having management gurus and experts in different areas of management who can help people achieve their goals in the best possible way. This may be reason why this online venture becomes that popular and accepted among Indian management students.

This unique initiative, started by Kartik Raichura, is a real attempt to help people have a network of their own by which they can help and get help, introduce and be introduced, achieve and help others achieve goals in personal and professional life.

Though this online community that concentrates on different areas of management students, it has also partnered with many pioneer management institutions in India such as IIM, IIT, KJ Somaiya, Welingkar Education as media partners for their events and with many corporate events like TIE Summit and YourStoryIn Entrepreneur Forum.

In addition to providing great services to business students, working relations with educational partners and corporate has also paved ways to the recent growth of MP. While corporate can make use of this as an aid of public relations, the students are having great benefits out of it. The report from Marketing Paradise stated.

As an initiative that focuses more on future than what is available at present, ManagmentParadise.com is on an attempt to make use of internet to its maximum via providing complete guidance to management students in India.

Other benefits from this management hub include :
Effective publicity online – yes, you can tell the world “Who You Are?” with your own profiles that also act as CV's and network points.
Getting acquainted with students, professionals and other people who having a passion for management or related stuff.
Top level support to get the project reports completed.
The management articles that will help anyone change.
The best possible way to have a market research.
Get updated with the latest info regarding management courses and institutions.
Getting jobs at the earliest via many promotional programs.

Let’s hope that this management venture will help in molding a great future generation who are the topmost authorities in management.

ankitgokani

MP Guru
well mp is climbing faster then sensex here lol....

congo to mp and its team hope dey coninue to help students like dis....

best of luck mp team i hope to see next landmark in say 4 months rite??

sushobhan

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
<font face="Book Antiqua" size="4">Another milestone achieved .... Many more to reach but MP is here to live and MP is here to teach.....<br><br>MP reminds me of a quotation by Christopher Reeves<br><br><font color="Red"><b>"</b></font></font><font color="Red"><b><font style="font-size: 12pt;" face="Book Antiqua" size="4">So many of our dreams seen impossible, then improbable, then inevitable" </font></b></font>

vishal_1986

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Your ManagementParadise.com Crosses Yet Another Milestone of 2,00,000 Members Mark.

Not so long ago in October 2009, we announced to the world that our strength has increased with 1,50,000 minds supporting, savoring and enjoying this fantabulous community.

It gives me immense pleasure to announce crossing the 2,00,000 Mark in just 6 months of the last press release.

We celebrated it with you when we crossed 25k members thousand members in October 2007, we did it when we crossed a 100000 MP Members thousand members in March 09 , we did it yet again with 150 thousand MEMBERS thousand members in Oct 09 and Today on 11th May 2010, You and I hold up our glasses and say Three Cheers to MP for crossing 200 thousand members mark

istockphoto_2415327_celebration_toast_with_champagne.jpg

Thank You ALL for making Your MP such a huge success!

HEARTILY CONGRATULATIONS TO MP on crossing another landmark on its way towards becoming WORLD's No 1 Educational Dot com company.

It has been a pleasure being associated with MP right from the time it started way back in 04/05 .

THREE CHEERS to ALL MP MEMBERS for this memorable day.

Way you Go!!!!!!!!!!

Its call for a BANG KARTIK - Let me soon - Where and When :p :) :)

indrajit_v5

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Its an absolutely amazing achievement....

With this rate MP will cross 10 lakh by this year end....Amen

Congratulations to all the MPites and above all the creator- Kartik...

vicky_600

MP Guru
Thats awesome man....Its a really fantastic landmark, many other replicators cant even dream of achieving!! Well well, WAY to go...

HATS OFF to MP!!
where is the party??:SugarwareZ-286:

Y

yashrathore

CONGRATULATIONS TO ENTIRE MANAGEMENT PARADISE TEAM ON ACHIEVING THIS STUPENDOUS ACHIEVEMENT