ManagementParadise New Interface Feedback

bhavin_3

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Hi Mpites,

Welcome to MP. Hope you finding the new interface as exciting as I am. Management Paradise has launched a Beta version and is looking forward for your feedback on the website. We have found earlier members/supporters providing lots of insights; that got us a long way to provide end to end solution for Management Students and Professionals. Management Paradise is no more just a forum but gives each and every member an identity to speak (blog), communicate (forums), network (social network) and exchange information (communities).

As MP has launched beta version we understand that there are lots of ideas and insights which we can integrate in the new MP.
I would request in some areas if you do find errors, kindly let us know in this thread so we can get that rectified at earliest.

Looking forward for your support:hail:

MP Team Member.

melroy88

CONGO to 1 and all , specially kartik ......... Mp rocks .... :p ... Its awesome....... Cheers ... I think we need a party :D

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
CONGO to 1 and all , specially kartik ......... Mp rocks .... :p ... Its awesome....... Cheers ... I think we need a party

This definately calls for a party :) .. Gather everyone and we're ready to rock !

Ritesh 178

Hi Kartik,
Indeed a very good site and useful navigation tools too, but the earlier version which had the direct link to access the project/report which was easily be downloaded cant be seen anywhere, can u guide as to where is the link for projects
Good work done
Ritesh

bhaskar1986

Hi,

MP has really done will except they have overstuffed and there is a problem in registration. There also problem in accessing project directly. from the main page...

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
MP has really done will except they have overstuffed and there is a problem in registration. There also problem in accessing project directly. from the main page...

Thank you Bhaskar for pointing out the bugs, we really need suggestions to make the user interface better.

Can you elaborate on the issues you faced with registration?
Please provide some more understanding on what you think is overstuffed.

Really Appreciate your valuable feedback

Last edited: