TYBMS SEM 6 Solved Board Papers

Status
Not open for further replies.

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
We've helped BMS students Year after Year and this year is no different. So we've decided to go all out and release the TYBMS SEM 6 Solved board papers E-book Absolutely FREE.

We've RELEASED THE e-BOOK !

But tired of reading from the computer? Want a Hard Copy Instead? , we have 15 HARD COPIES of the book which we want to give away for FREE. :)

Its a simple contest, All you have to do is ..

1.) Join our Management Paradise FANPAGE on Facebook
2.) Post your College Name and Nominate yourself
3.) Ask your friends to click on the LIKE button and Nominate your name as a comment.

If you are able to get around 20 people from your college to do this, you get the hard copy Absolutely FREE

You can download the E-BOOK from here, but to free yourself from hassles like download issues, file corrupt, etc etc.. the best way is to WIN the Contest.

SUBSCRIBE TO THIS THREAD TO GET LATEST UPDATES

:horn: BEST OF LUCK TO ALL TYBMS SEM 6 Students !

So when are you releasing the BOOK, TYBMS students ask me call after call and I tell them this time we might not release the book. The voice mellows down, a sadness is felt and there is silence for a few seconds. I say, But we are releasing an E-BOOK shortly which will be free to download for MP Members. There is a surprising shrill, FREE !? Absolutely FREE ? they ask in distrust and I go YES, ABSOLUTELY FREE !

The Aim of MP has always been to help students, and during the past years when we SOLD this book to recover the costs, we realized that students weren’t able to afford it. Things have changed over the years, the computers and internet penetration has increased by leaps and bounds and So we decided to release this free ebook.
While we strive to help YOU in all your education needs, WE expect you to support our endevours, help other fellow management students and build a strong management students community on ManagementParadise.com

So Spread the word and Get your friends registering and interacting on MP.

You must’ve downloaded this ebook from ManagementParadise.com : Your Gateway to Online MBA Degree Program . BMS,MBA Students Forum ( Management Students) Featuring BMS PROJECTS, MBA PROJECTS, NOTES, Executive Mba Programs, Online Degree , Mba , mba online degree, e-learning, mba degree ,m (ManagementParadise.com - Your MBA Online Degree Program and Management Students Forum for MBA,BMS, MMS, BMM, BBA, students & aspirants.) . We recommend you do NOT download it from anywhere else.

Best of Luck for your TYBMS SEM 6 Exams.

Yours Truly,
Kartik Raichura,
CEO, ManagementParadise.com

PS : The Password for the opening the e-book is www.managementparadise.com

Last edited by a moderator:

poojababy

hey can we get the soft copy soon cos its almost less thn a month for sem 6 finals.....so plz can u consider my request..i have already done the needful to obtain the hard copy..anyways thanks for the help!!

jayeshsingh

We've helped BMS students Year after Year and this year is no different. So we've decided to go all out and release the TYBMS SEM 6 Solved board papers E-book Absolutely FREE.

We've RELEASED THE e-BOOK !

But tired of reading from the computer? Want a Hard Copy Instead? , we have 15 HARD COPIES of the book which we want to give away for FREE. :)

Its a simple contest, All you have to do is ..

1.) Join our Management Paradise FANPAGE on Facebook
2.) Post your College Name and Nominate yourself
3.) Ask your friends to click on the LIKE button and Nominate your name as a comment.

If you are able to get around 20 people from your college to do this, you get the hard copy Absolutely FREE

You can download the E-BOOK from here, but to free yourself from hassles like download issues, file corrupt, etc etc.. the best way is to WIN the Contest.

SUBSCRIBE TO THIS THREAD TO GET LATEST UPDATES

:horn: BEST OF LUCK TO ALL TYBMS SEM 6 Students !

PS : The Password for the opening the e-book is www.managementparadise.com
Thankyou very much for the papers. :SugarwareZ-033:

Status
Not open for further replies.