Go Back   ManagementParadise.com | Management & Business Education Learning Platform General > Announcements !!

B-School Rankings..!!

Discuss B-School Rankings..!! within the Announcements !! forums, part of the General category; There have been lot of dilemmas on which college to opt for.. Loads of queries have been routed through mail ...

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average. Display Modes
B-School Rankings..!!
Old
 (1 (permalink))
Bhavin Mehta
bhavin_3 is just really nicebhavin_3 is just really nicebhavin_3 is just really nicebhavin_3 is just really nice

bhavin_3
Business Analyst at NAB
Management Paradise Member

B-School Rankings..!! - April 14th, 2006

There have been lot of dilemmas on which college to opt for.. Loads of queries have been routed through mail some in forums..!! So here is the top 100 list its been provided by businessworldindia so the source can be relied on.. Do have a glimpse

26-50

51-75

lst 25 Univ's on Top 100 List..!!

Source : http://www.businessworldindia.com/b_..._article32.asp
Advertisements

<< THINKING MIND >>

"No Management No MP Know Management Know MP"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by kartik; April 15th, 2006 at 11:17 PM..

Friends: (3)
Re: B-School Rankings..!!
Old
 (2 (permalink))
Bhavin Mehta
bhavin_3 is just really nicebhavin_3 is just really nicebhavin_3 is just really nicebhavin_3 is just really nice

bhavin_3
Business Analyst at NAB

Re: B-School Rankings..!! - April 14th, 2006

Guyz i believe this is an 03-04 comparison..

If some 1 got more recent updates on the same requested to post it here..!!

<< THINKING MIND >>

Old
 (3 (permalink))
vipinair
vipinair is an unknown quantity at this point

hi guys...
i went through the list and i remember having read this issue in which they had mentioned that the survey includes only colleges which offer 1 year courses(for eg : it doesnt include ISB) and some colleges do not co-operate with them and as a result they are also not included.

well my personal opinion(i dont know if it may count) we should always try to find some people who are there in the respective colleges maybe through pur friends or through other contacts.

well if at all i get any i would definitely post here...

regards...
-vipin.
Friends: (0)
Old
 (4 (permalink))
Vijith Pujari
ViJiT has much to be proud ofViJiT has much to be proud ofViJiT has much to be proud ofViJiT has much to be proud ofViJiT has much to be proud ofViJiT has much to be proud ofViJiT has much to be proud ofViJiT has much to be proud of

ViJiT
Student of Masters in Management at University of Auckland
Auckland, Auckland
Management Paradise Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by vipinair
hi guys...
i went through the list and i remember having read this issue in which they had mentioned that the survey includes only colleges which offer 1 year courses(for eg : it doesnt include ISB) and some colleges do not co-operate with them and as a result they are also not included.

well my personal opinion(i dont know if it may count) we should always try to find some people who are there in the respective colleges maybe through pur friends or through other contacts.

well if at all i get any i would definitely post here...

regards...
-vipin.
thnx for the info vipin ... nice post bhavin...will try to find the latest rankings...

Friends: (4)
Old
 (5 (permalink))
vipinair

Re: B-School Rankings..!! - April 15th, 2006

hey sorry...guys...i just goofed up...

this survey DOES NOT INCLUDE the colleges....offering 1 YEAR MBA...sorry...

regards...
-vipin.
Old
 (6 (permalink))
Bhavin Mehta

bhavin_3
Business Analyst at NAB

Quote:
hey sorry...guys...i just goofed up...

this survey DOES NOT INCLUDE the colleges....offering 1 YEAR MBA...sorry...

regards...
-vipin.
Hey Vipin..!!

The purpose of this ranking is to give jst a brief idea on hw the b-schools stand.. But this ranking tend to differ frm magazine to magazine to experts etc. As rankings are evaluated on different criteas
1) Course Pattern
2) Cut-offs
3) Infrastructure
4) Placement
5) Faculty..

So at the end of the day its up to the student what are his priorities towards the B-School.

P.s : This ranking are majorly provided for 2 yr MBA course offered by the universities. Principally they are based on a single major course..

E.g if NMIMS is ranked 17th for 2 Yr Mba Full Time Programme that does not mean that it having an MBA TECH or as in this any other course shall be of the same ranking..!! Its is mainly for the main course offered by the B-school..

<< THINKING MIND >>

Old
 (7 (permalink))
vipinair

yeah I AGREE with you BHAVIN...its the course ranking that they give...
Old
 (8 (permalink))
Bhavin Mehta

bhavin_3
Business Analyst at NAB

Quote:
yeah I AGREE with you BHAVIN...its the course ranking that they give...

Hey vipin u can post here 2 ur reviews on univ's u have knwledge abt. As with ranking u are combining personal experiences by studnts.. Its alwyz to have this mixture as it works more on favour of fellow students

<< THINKING MIND >>

Old
 (9 (permalink))
Mahesh Belthur
Mahesh Belthur has a spectacular aura aboutMahesh Belthur has a spectacular aura about

Student
Management Paradise Newbie

here is career launcher list...even thou its old institutes rankin do not change drastically...
Attached Files
File Type: doc Bschool_selection_students.doc (324.0 KB, 45 views)

SUCCESS USUALLY COMES TO THOSE WHO ARE TOO BUSY LOOKING FOR IT

Old
daredevilrocks
daredevilrocks is an unknown quantity at this point

daredevilrocks

hey people
the most shity rankin ever mag ranks are alwaz influenced by money
let me give u an example
scmhrd fees 4.5lacs u get in hand 4lakhs p.a salary
what they qoute on site is c2c dnt be misguided by it