MP Semester V Board Solutions Book

Status
Not open for further replies.

bhavin_3

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
SOLD OUT ALL THE BOOKS

SEMESTER V SOLUTION BOOKS AVAILABLE FROM SATURDAY 08TH SEPT 2007

Dear Friends,

Finally the wait is over, the hype of 1 month comes to reality with the mp semester V board solutions book now available. Let me tell you one thing about this book it’s a limited edition and if you don’t collect your book early than you might be just running here and there to get a part of it (though would be next to difficult to get a glimpse). So don’t be on your waiting wagon before some 1 else takes the book.

What you get with this book is all solutions from Nov 2001-Nov 2006 of Mumbai University Papers. It’s a 1000 page book costing at Rs 350. This book also includes complimentary financial management theory notes from JMD TUTORIALS (9967008172, 9819028266).

Below are some of the centers where we have located our books. If the book would be completed at a specific center than you will have to contact another center as the lot is limited on different centers.

JMD TUTORIALS
Ground floor,
Sanzgiri sadan,
Opp gaikwadi bus stop,
First right from central plaza,
Charni road.
Contact no: 9820356676 (limited copies)
Timings : Mon - Sat 7.00am - 7.00 pm and Sundays 7.00am - 4.00pm SOLD OUT

Software Alliance
B-16, Sai Prasad,
Telli Gully Cross Road,
Andheri East. (limited Copies)
Mon - Sat 10.30am - 5.00pm & Sundays Closed SOLD OUT

MobiZone c/o Dilip
119, City center
S V rd
Goregaon west
Tel 9820816875 (limited copies)
Mon - Sunday 10.30am - 7.00pm & Thursdays Closed.SOLD OUT

Kartik Raichura
A/3 Blue Sky Chs,
Carter Rd 5
Borivali East
Mob: 9820241024
Monday - Sunday 10.00 am - 8.00 pm SOLD OUT

You can call me @ 9820715970 if you have any issues in regards to the book.

All those colleges who have put up bulk orders before Thursday 06 Sept shall receive they copies directly at college on Friday 07 Sept. Logistics has been worked out with your college CR’s.

P.s: All those who have mailed their orders at order at managementparadise please collect your copy till Tuesday 11th Sept till than it would be on priority basis on the above centers.

You can post in your queries regarding the book on this thread.

The thread has been updated on friday 7th. One of the centers that is of marine lines has been taken off due to less no of copies as availibility due to the considerable increase in pre-orders. The book shall be availabe at centers from 3 pm onwards from saturday 8th.. Those who have received mails please acknowledge the change of JMD Contact No and Deletion of 1 center.

Last edited:

bhavin_3

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
There have been only two lucky colleges who have received the book today as the scheduled distribution as of now is of tomm..
One of them has been SIES NERUL which has taken up 40 copies for their strength of 120 students.:tea:

All western suburb colleges will have they distribution worked out tommm..

Regards
Bhavin

bhavin_3

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Day 1 of book reelase. There was a little delay on books reaching to specific centers by couple hours.

Though now the availabilty of the books is there on all the centers mentioned above. Please keep on checking this thread as to we will be updating in which centers the books are completed and whereon can people be diverted too..

Those who have they hands on the book plese write a review on the same.

Regards
Bhavin
91 9820715970

dk2424

The books are excellent i wud request all TY BMS students appearing for sem 5 go through this book for last minute study believe me you tht u dnt hav 2 touch your regular BMS books.all solved board papers form year 2001 till 2006 limited copies are available so go get ur copy today + additional theory notes of finance mgt.wat else u need............

aries

i purchased the copy of sem 5 solution of board papers
if i wld have not purchased i wld have done a big mistake in my life
its reallyyyyyyyy very helpful and for referring its too good
i saw the book
its very gooddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

bhavin_3

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Dear Mpites,

Those who have ordered the book on "order at managementparadise dot com" please collect the book from the nearest center at the earliest. AS we have very few books reamaining now and on completion of this books we ( MP ) would not be liable to provide you the book, even though you had ordered the book as long as 1 month back.:bump:

Regards
Bhavin

bhavin_3

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Hey Mpites,

There is an update in regards to the mp semester v solution book. We have completed the copies available in Andheri Branch as of now the books would be available only at Goregaon and Borivali Branches. (That to very few copies available).

rockfan08

hey bhavin itz a really good book.ppl have really appreciated d effort taken by your team by compiling dis book.i think u have given us d notes for all d subjects wid dat long 15 pages ans for 10 mks.nd thankx a lot for working out a very good logistics nd delivering the books directly to our college.

rinksw

the book is awesome and is bible for the tybms 5th sem stundents plz get the same book even for the 6th sem

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
The books are sold out, out of stock :)

Thank you for your amazing response.

If you have a bulk order of more than 100 books, get in touch with us and we MIGHT be able to reprint and help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.