T.Y.B.M.S Sem VI results are out...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shrinjoy

it is not! my Friend is in KALINA and they said tht they r not gonna display..it wil b displayed in evening at respective colleges

ross18

MP Guru
it is not! my Friend is in KALINA and they said tht they r not gonna display..it wil b displayed in evening at respective colleges
dude one of my frnd is in Kalina n he checked it out...
and he saw the results n passed the information...
even i came to knw about my result from there only...
so ask him to check it out again...
you will find it out...

ross18

MP Guru
Results r out has been declared at Kalina...but the Marks or pass/fail has not been displayed
the marks are not been displayed at Kalina...
but you are pass or fail that is been displayed at Kalina also and also on the website...
i have confirm news about the university and i have checked on the website myself...

lulu

just checked da website..it says i have passed with a DISTINCTION :SugarwareZ-191: ...wen do we get our marksheets?

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
Get a better connection or ask your friends shrinjoy... MP team mates who appeared for TY already got the result through the same link. Congratulations to VISHAL, USHMA, NILESH and BHAVIN for passing wid flyin colours.. :D

sunnysharma

yes shrin is right
i jst now came frm kalina
and they said tht the results are out, but they will display it at the respective colleges.....

i have passed with distinction

i got ittttttttttttt

yessssssssssssssssssssss

jst keep doing refresh

Last edited by a moderator:

sagar_is

The UNIV's Server is 3rd grade it is not capable of handling many request....So keep on trying.... Would rather suggest you all to wait it will be put up tomm in ur colleges..

Status
Not open for further replies.