MH Cet Cut Off First List Cut Off's 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

ross18

MP Guru
hey there Friends,

i m here attaching a file where in i have posted an excel file which has the cut off's of the first list for the first 40 colleges for MH CET 2007,

and also i am posting the a PDf file which has cut off's of the first list of all the colleges...

Hope it helps you out...

take care...

Attachments

• mba-2007cutoff.pdf
    418.9 KB · Views: 817
Last edited:

amit_studies

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Hey thanks a lot, because of your hardwork we'll come to know how muh more effort we have to put in to get into our dream collge...

Amit

ah2499

hey there Friends,

i m here attaching a file where in i have posted an excel file which has the cut off's of the first list for the first 40 colleges for MH CET 2007,

and also i am posting the a PDf file which has cut off's of the first list of all the colleges...

Hope it helps you out...

take care...

thanks for the cut off list. :SugarwareZ-191: :SugarwareZ-064: :SugarwareZ-229: :bump: :tea: :big_grin: :SugarwareZ-229:

shashank525

hey there Friends,

Hope it helps you out...

take care...

THnaks a lot, can any1 tel me as to whthr SIES college is gud enough for pursuing MBA or not!!!!

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
SIES college is gud enough for pursuing MBA or not!!!!

SIES is a great college for pursuing MBA. From what I hear, the faculty and teaching are really good and the college also has a good corporate interface.

amlan.ib

hey there Friends,

Hope it helps you out...

take care...

thanks....hope this doesnt change in this year as well

mbasp

hey there Friends,

Hope it helps you out...

take care...

nice post.....
Keep us updated thru similar messages in future......

Status
Not open for further replies.