ADMISSION TO B-SCHOOL'S

bhavin_3

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
[FONT=Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=+1]Narsee Monjee Institute of Management & Higher Studies[/SIZE][/FONT]

Admission Invitation for Batch 2006: MBA-Capital Markets / MBA-Actuarial Science / MBA-Pharmaceutical Management / MBA-Global Business / MBA-Retail Management / MBA-Services Management
Last date for receipt of application forms: April 25, 2006
Conduct of NMAT 2006: 07/05/06 / Subsequent Evaluation Process: 22/05/06 - 29/05/06

Eligibility: Graduation essential. However please refer to website www.nmims.edu and prospectus
for further details.
Selection Procedure: Based on performance in 'NMAT 2006' scheduled to be held in May 2006
and subsequent evaluation of short-listed candidates.
Prospectus & Application Form: Can be acquired from NMIMS Mumbai on payment of Rs.1100/- (non-refundable) in cash. If a candidate wishes to apply for more than one programme, he/she has
to apply for each programme separately. From NMIMS by courier: Enclosing a DD of Rs.1200/- (non-refundable, inclusive of courier charges) favouring SVISM's NMIMS, payable at Mumbai
with self addressed cloth envelope of size 10" x 13".
Narsee Monjee Institute of Management & Higher Studies
V.L. Mehta Road, Vile Parle (W), Mumbai-400 056
Phone: +91-22-26134577, 26143177, Fax: 26114512, E-mail: [email protected] Website: www.nmims.edu

Last edited:

bhavin_3

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
ADMISSION OF MINORITY AND MNGMT SEATS

[FONT=Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=+1]Minority & Management Institutions [/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Admission Notification: MMS 2006-2008 (University of Mumbai)[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Sale & submission of forms: March 24, 2006 to April 29, 2006[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Invites applications for Minority & Management Seats for its following members institutes:[/SIZE][/FONT]​
[FONT=Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]

[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Anjuman-Islam's Allana Institute of Management Studies, Fort
Tel: 22705207, 22626028, Website:
[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]www.aiaims.com[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1] Minority Status: Religious: Muslim[/SIZE][/FONT]​
[FONT=Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1][/SIZE][/FONT]

[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Guru Nanak Institute of Management Studies, Matunga (E)
Tel: 24043928, 24043933, Website:
[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]www.gnims.com[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1] Minority Status: Religious: Sikh[/SIZE][/FONT]​

[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]K.J. Somaiya Institute of Management Studies & Research, Vidhyavihar (E)
Tel: 25027221, 25027213, Website:
[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]www.simsr.somaiya.com[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1] Minority Status: Linguistic: Gujarati[/SIZE][/FONT]​

[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Lala Lajpatrai Institute of Management, Haji Ali
Tel: 24922898, 24980874, Website:
[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]www.llim.edu[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1] Minority Status: Linguistic: Punjabi[/SIZE][/FONT]​

[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Mahatma Education Society's Pillai's Institute of Management Studies & Research, New Panvel, Navi Mumbai
Tel: 27451700, 27456100, 30983159, Website:
[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]www.mes.ac.in[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1] Minority Status: Linguistic: South Indian[/SIZE][/FONT]​

[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Rizvi Institute of Management Studies & Research, Bandra (W)
Tel: 26042180, 26040924, Website:
[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]www.rizvimanagement.com[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1] Minority Status: Religious: Muslim[/SIZE][/FONT]​

[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]SIES College of Management Studies Nerul, Navi Mumbai
Tel: 27708376, 27708377, Website:
[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]www.siescoms.edu[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1] Minority Status: Linguistic: All South-Indian Languages (Tamil, Telgu, Kannada, Tulu, Malayalam, Konkani)[/SIZE][/FONT]​

[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]St. Francis Institute of Management & Research, Borivali (W)
Tel: 28917089, Website:
[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]www.sfimar.org[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1] Minority Status: Religious: Roman Catholic[/SIZE][/FONT]​

[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Thakur Institute of Management Studies & Research, Kandivali (E)
Tel: 28847445, 28847147, Website:
[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]www.timsr.thakuredueation.org[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1] Minority Status: Linguistic: Hindi[/SIZE][/FONT]​

[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]N.L. Dalmiya Institute of Management Studies & Research, Mira Road (E)
Tel: 28454949, 28453982, 28459520, Fax: 28454007, Website:
[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]www.nldalmiamgmt.org[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]
Minority Status: Linguistic: Hindi
[/SIZE][/FONT]​

[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Note: The candidate has to apply separately to each of the member institutions.[/SIZE][/FONT]
Please refer to individual college sites or contact the college personally for more information.

bhavin_3

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Thnxz lion

All b-school related queries about admission and dates can be posted down here.. !!! :tea:

bhavin_3

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Re: ADMISSION TO B-SCHOOL'S MAT

About MAT
Centre for Management Services (CMS) is the specialized division of All India Management Association (AIMA) undertaking testing and other management services. The testing services have been in operation since 1988 under the trademark All India Management Aptitude Testing Services (AIMATS) facilitating academia, industry and government to screen and select candidates for higher studies, recruitment, promotion etc. Hundreds of organizations and lakhs of candidates have availed these services. AIMATS has the unique distinction of being the first to be awarded with ISO 9001: 2000 Certification for the range of services under its scope.
Management Aptitude Test (MAT) has become popular with over hundreds of AICTE approved Institutions & University departments and over lakhs of MBA aspirants having availed AIMA’s testing services in the past six years and now MAT is approved as a National Entrance Test vide Government of India, Ministry of HRD letter no. F.17-20/2003-TS.I dated 23 November 2004.

How to Apply
To obtain MAT Bulletin and Application Form by post, send a Demand Draft of Rs. 690/- to AIMA-CMS, drawn in favour of AIMA-CMS payable at New Delhi along with two self-addressed slips / adhesive stickers. Send your request to Sr. Dy Director-CMS, All India Management Association, Management House, 14, Institutional Area, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110 003. Form is also available on cash payment of Rs. 650/- at AIMA counter at Delhi (Tel: 24653382), select UTI Bank Branches, AIMA Nodal Centres and other outlets.
More details about Participating Management Institutes, Test Centres, UTI Bank Branches, AIMA Nodal Centres and Sales Outlets available at the link: -http://www.aima-ind.org/aima/cms/Mat/matgeneral.htm

Important Dates
Availability of MAT Bulletin is till 15 April 2006 (Saturday)
Last Date for Submission of filled-in Forms at AIMA, New Delhi: 17 April 2006 (Monday)
Date of Test: May 07, 2006 (Sunday) (9:30 AM TO 12:00 NOON)

bhavin_3

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Re: IIFT

The Programme 3 Yr Part Time

Keeping in view the commitment of IMI to promote post-experience management education in the country, the three-year Post-Graduate Programme (Part-time) in Management (PGPM) was started by the Institute in July 1986. This programme is recognized by Ministry of Human Resources, Govt. of India, and All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).

The programme is designed to impart knowledge and skills in the basic and functional areas of management. It is meant for young individuals who are working as middle/junior level executives/ officers in public or private sector organizations, but have not had an opportunity to acquire formal management education. Being a part-time (evening) programme, it is open to those working in and around Delhi.

Eligibility
Applicants should be graduates with two years post degree full-time experience at executive level. Owner managers of small and medium-sized enterprises, who are desirous of acquiring formal management education, may also apply.

Selection
Selection is based on admission test and personal interview. Admission Test will be held on 7th May 2006 at 10:00 am at the Institute.
Application forms are available across the counter on cash payment of Rs. 300/- only. Completed applications accompanied by a demand draft of Rs. 800/- in favour of International Management Institute, payable at New Delhi, should reach IMI on or before April 27, 2006. The application form and information brochure can also be downloaded from the website. Those who download the form should enclose a demand draft of Rs. 1100/- in favour of International Management Institute, payable at New Delhi at the time of submitting the application form.

KARTIKRAITHATHA

update guys!!!

gujarati mimority quota forms for kj somaiya wil be available after 10/4/6 -this is what the college staff says.

a newspaper ad will published after or on 10/4/06 and all the dates and further details will be given in that ad.

so just keep waiting till the ad is published.

by the way can anyone say what was the cut off of the gujju minorirty quota i somaiyas?

i have head it to be 138/240. is it or must be true?

chaitalithakker

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
:horn: hii

even i want to know the cut off of somaiya....

but before that.... plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz could anyone tell me the formalities to go forward...

as i dont know anything perfectly...

i want to know wht to do now ????

every coll ka seperate form ?? do i have to buy frm now... or after GD//PI

waiting plzzz do tell me the list of formalities to go ahead with it...:argue:

bye

chaitalithakker

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
hey...
one more news ... the minority college forms are out and will be available only till 29th april...

one query.. this forms are filled only for minority quota or for all..

i mean if i want to apply in coll having hindi speaking minority inspite i m gujrati so could i take form or i have to take later..

waiting for ur reply

plz reply urgently if any1 knows

as 29th is very near..

waiting

bye

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
For CET scores, you get a list of colleges to select after your gd n pi n the govt allots u the seat in diff colleges according to your score and you have to select.

You dont have to get any form for CET score.

For pgdba course you have to get forms and check the website of the respective college for forms.

As for cut off of KJ somaiya.. its near 137 after including gd n pi.

KARTIKRAITHATHA

uuupppdddaaattteee !!!

SOMAIYA (GLMQ) GUJARATI LINGUISTIC MINORITY QUOTA ADMISSIONS.

Please follow the instructions given below if you wish to file application form online.

1. Secure a demand draft for Rs.1000/- favoring SIMSR on any nationalized bank payable at MUMBAI and fill in the details of the demand draft in the online application form.
2. Once you complete your online application form and submit the same, take a print out of the application form along with Admit Card on A4 size paper in portrait format and send the application form only to SIMSR after as follows: CHECK LIST
1. FILLED SOMAIYA APPLICATION FORM.
2. FILLED SOMAIYA ADMIT CARD.
3. PHOTOCOPY OF CET SCORE CARD

5. Please retain a photocopy of your Somaiya Admit Card.

6. On receipt of the above application form with necessary enclosures, the Programme Brochure will be sent to the candidate through courier/post for information. The Institute will also acknowledge the receipt of form & D.D (on realisation).

7. Last date for submitting online application form : 15th May 06.

THE LINK FOR THE ONLINE FORM IS :

http://simsr.somaiya.edu/NewSimsr/ad...06/AppForm.asp

ENJOY

chaitalithakker

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
hello.. thanks for the reply..

but do PGDBA forms are out...

in news papers notice is coming that forms are available upto 29th april for minority quota..

which forms r these? :horn:

pgdba forms r out or not?:mmph:

waiting...

bye

KARTIKRAITHATHA

the dates for somaiya pgdba have gone far back.
they have even called out the cut offs for the gd and pi.
i just missed it by 2 percentile.
the cut offs was 89.65 percentile for candidates with no or work ex of less than one year.
its was about 82.12 for work ex more than a year.

bahut na insaafi hai yeah.

the forms now available are for somaiya gujju qouta mms - 60 seats.

the info is given above refer to it.

chaitalithakker

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
hii

so pgdba has gone.. wht abt other institute like NL Dalmia.. or any other ?

do their pgdba forms r out and over? any info..

so the forms which r availble r only for minority and not for open right..

so i being a gujju cannot apply in thakur and else whr... right

one thing more... do u all have got score card as while filling form it is asking for photo copy so do v have to give them print out 's photo copy ???

waiting

bye

Last edited:

lion

hey guys can u plz post the cut off marks of cet out of 240 for the various colleges like JBIMS, sydehnam, somaiya, welingkar and any other good colleges. the top 10 colleges i mean. it would be helpful if ne1 can post the last year cutoff as well as this year expected cut off out of 240

samcapricorn123

one of my 5th sem TYBMS paper gone tough. so fear of kt. suppose kt will be there and I will clear the kt in 6th sem. how my aggregate result will display, I want to know about format of aggregate result of TYBMS. in such situation can i get difficult to get the admission in MBA beacuse I am going to give the CET, SNAP, NMAT in this year, and MBA schools clarly stated 50 percent requirement in graduation level.please help