Go Back   ManagementParadise.com | Management & Business Education Learning Platform General > Announcements !!

Free 5 Copies of Bootstrapping: Doing More With Less for MP Members

Discuss Free 5 Copies of Bootstrapping: Doing More With Less for MP Members within the Announcements !! forums, part of the General category; ...

Free 5 Copies of Bootstrapping: Doing More With Less for MP Members
Old
 (1 (permalink))
Kartik Raichura
kartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond repute

kartik
Founder & CEO at Management Paradise
Founder & CEO
Management Paradise Guru

Thumbs up Free 5 Copies of Bootstrapping: Doing More With Less for MP Members - November 28th, 2009

Management Paradise Turns 5 and Sramana Mitra, Author of Bootstrapping: Doing More With Less (Hachette India) has decided to give away 5 free copies MPites who are willing to post a review of the book.

Quote:
"MBA students aspiring to be entrepreneurs, Iím always interested in your perspective and am very curious to hear some of your thoughts after reading my new book Bootstrapping: Doing More With Less (Hachette India). Iíll gladly have a copy sent to the first 5 people who agree to write a review for Management Paradise. If you would like to participate, please write Management Paradise Reviewer in the subject line and send your best mailing address to [email address]. I look forward to hearing from you"
-Sramana Mitra

So what are you waiting for, Start Mailing and show some love

Advertisements

Help Others -> Help Yourself !

Want to work with us and revolutionize management world ? send in a small writeup of what you will do and how with your cv on careers at managementparadise.com

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Friends: (92)
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Re: Free 5 Copies of Bootstrapping: Doing More With Less for MP Members
Old
 (2 (permalink))
Subramanyam Krishnamurthy
kesura is an unknown quantity at this point

kesura
at Vice president Micro Labs Group Compny

Re: Free 5 Copies of Bootstrapping: Doing More With Less for MP Members - November 29th, 2009

Yes I am very keen to have a copy of BOOTSTRAPPING.and certainly i will post the review as i do normally for many.

Regards,
K.Subramanyam
Friends: (0)
Old
 (3 (permalink))
Annkur Agarwal
onlygeek is on a distinguished road

onlygeek
Student of BMS at Bhavans College
Mumbai, Maharashtra
Management Paradise Newbie

Institute: Bhavans College
Re: Free 5 Copies of Bootstrapping: Doing More With Less for MP Members - November 30th, 2009

Whoa, I would love to get a copy.

And review, sure!

Thx
annkur
Old
 (4 (permalink))
Rohan Jain
rj031086 will become famous soon enoughrj031086 will become famous soon enough

rj031086
Currently Working @ at Sterlite Technologies

Re: Free 5 Copies of Bootstrapping: Doing More With Less for MP Members - November 30th, 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by kartik View Post
Management Paradise Turns 5 and Sramana Mitra, Author of Bootstrapping: Doing More With Less (Hachette India) has decided to give away 5 free copies MPites who are willing to post a review of the book.

-Sramana Mitra

So what are you waiting for, Start Mailing and show some love

even i am interested in reading the book.
Pls send me the soft copy.
thankyou :-)

Regards -
Rohan Jain
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow"

***Press 'THANKS' if you liked my post***
Friends: (3)
Old
 (5 (permalink))
Mohit Mankani
mohit21mankani is an unknown quantity at this point

mohit21mankani
Student of BMS at MMK College
Mumbai, Maharashtra

Institute: MMK College

the concept of bootstrapping is amazing , well i haven't read the book to comment on it
i'll surely give my comment and would love to get a copy
cheers
mohit.m.m
Friends: (1)
Old
 (6 (permalink))
bb7bb217
bb7bb217 is a jewel in the roughbb7bb217 is a jewel in the roughbb7bb217 is a jewel in the rough

bb7bb217
Student
Ahmedabad

Institute: Lj ICA

Well, I love to read books. I read so many books on finance, capital market, growth stories, motivational books etc. and always think that how this book actually applicable to the practical world.

I want to share my one experience of reading book, the book is "It happen only in India" a book on Kishor Biyani's Big Bazaar's growth story. I read the whole book and I found that there is a problem with this book and the problem is that, in the book there are so many problems which Big Bazaar face on it's growth path but they overcome from it and still the Big Bazaar is growing but the basic mistake with the book is there is no a single strategy explained that shows how they overcome from the problems?
that's my way of reading books.

I hope this book can give me such a good experience.
I would love to give review for this book.

Regards,
Birju Shah
Friends: (4)
Old
 (7 (permalink))
Abhi Shreshtha
abhishreshtha is on a distinguished road

abhishreshtha
Student of BMS at ANNASAHEB VARTAK COLLEGE OF ARTS, COMMERCE AND SCIENCE
Mumbai, Maharashtra

Re: Free 5 Copies of Bootstrapping: Doing More With Less for MP Members - December 1st, 2009

heyyyyyyy i am really crazy about reading something newwwwwwwww................

i am desperately waiting for tht copy..............

plzzzzzzzzzz plzzzzzzzzzzzzz .......

i want tht copyyyyyyyyy ............

[A] [K] [I]
Friends: (3)
Old
 (8 (permalink))
premium
premium is an unknown quantity at this point

premium

Institute: TASMAC
Thumbs up Re: Free 5 Copies of Bootstrapping: Doing More With Less for MP Members - December 1st, 2009

Hey!!! I would love to read & review this . I am also planning for a startup and would like to understand more about bootstrapping!!!

Murali
Old
 (9 (permalink))
RAJESWARI KRISHNAMOORTHY
raje_kitta is an unknown quantity at this point

raje_kitta
Student of MBA at Bannari Amman institute of technology
Tamil Nadu

Re: Free 5 Copies of Bootstrapping: Doing More With Less for MP Members - December 2nd, 2009

I would love to be part of the review team

Raje
Old
Kartik Raichura
kartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond repute

kartik
Founder & CEO at Management Paradise
Founder & CEO
Management Paradise Guru

Re: Free 5 Copies of Bootstrapping: Doing More With Less for MP Members - December 2nd, 2009

Please follow the instructions in the message i've posted

Help Others -> Help Yourself !

Want to work with us and revolutionize management world ? send in a small writeup of what you will do and how with your cv on careers at managementparadise.com

Friends: (92)