Free 5 Copies of Bootstrapping: Doing More With Less for MP Members

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
Management Paradise Turns 5 and Sramana Mitra, Author of Bootstrapping: Doing More With Less (Hachette India) has decided to give away 5 free copies MPites who are willing to post a review of the book.

"MBA students aspiring to be entrepreneurs, I’m always interested in your perspective and am very curious to hear some of your thoughts after reading my new book Bootstrapping: Doing More With Less (Hachette India). I’ll gladly have a copy sent to the first 5 people who agree to write a review for Management Paradise. If you would like to participate, please write Management Paradise Reviewer in the subject line and send your best mailing address to [email protected]. I look forward to hearing from you"
-Sramana Mitra

So what are you waiting for, Start Mailing and show some love :SugarwareZ-031:

kesura

Subramanyam Krishnamurthy
Yes I am very keen to have a copy of BOOTSTRAPPING.and certainly i will post the review as i do normally for many.

Regards,
K.Subramanyam

rj031086

Rohan Jain
Management Paradise Turns 5 and Sramana Mitra, Author of Bootstrapping: Doing More With Less (Hachette India) has decided to give away 5 free copies MPites who are willing to post a review of the book.

-Sramana Mitra

So what are you waiting for, Start Mailing and show some love :SugarwareZ-031:

even i am interested in reading the book.
Pls send me the soft copy.
thankyou :)

mohit21mankani

the concept of bootstrapping is amazing , well i haven't read the book to comment on it
i'll surely give my comment and would love to get a copy
cheers
mohit.m.m

bb7bb217

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Well, I love to read books. I read so many books on finance, capital market, growth stories, motivational books etc. and always think that how this book actually applicable to the practical world.

I want to share my one experience of reading book, the book is "It happen only in India" a book on Kishor Biyani's Big Bazaar's growth story. I read the whole book and I found that there is a problem with this book and the problem is that, in the book there are so many problems which Big Bazaar face on it's growth path but they overcome from it and still the Big Bazaar is growing but the basic mistake with the book is there is no a single strategy explained that shows how they overcome from the problems?
that's my way of reading books.

I hope this book can give me such a good experience.
I would love to give review for this book.

Regards,
Birju Shah

abhishreshtha

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
heyyyyyyy i am really crazy about reading something newwwwwwwww................ :SugarwareZ-295:

i am desperately waiting for tht copy.............. :SugarwareZ-055:

plzzzzzzzzzz plzzzzzzzzzzzzz .......:peep::peep::peep::peep::peep:

i want tht copyyyyyyyyy ............

:SugarwareZ-242:

premium

Hey!!! I would love to read & review this :SugarwareZ-183:. I am also planning for a startup and would like to understand more about bootstrapping!!!

Murali

Akash_arny

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Hello friends, actually i am not a person who loves to read, but i am here only to say that it is very kind of sramana mitra to give the books for free and to hear the reviews from the aspiring mba's and entrepreneur's, very less you see a writer directly interacting here. Thanks for showing interest in MP and MP's activities.