Go Back   ManagementParadise.com | Management & Business Education Learning Platform General > Announcements !!

Free 5 Copies of Bootstrapping: Doing More With Less for MP Members

Discuss Free 5 Copies of Bootstrapping: Doing More With Less for MP Members within the Announcements !! forums, part of the General category; I am very eager to get thatbook. Please send the same Advertisements...

Re: Free 5 Copies of Bootstrapping: Doing More With Less for MP Members
Old
kctncg
kctncg is an unknown quantity at this point

kctncg

Institute: IGNOU
Re: Free 5 Copies of Bootstrapping: Doing More With Less for MP Members - December 5th, 2009

I am very eager to get thatbook. Please send the same
Advertisements

Friends: (0)
Old
Akash_arny
Akash_arny is a jewel in the roughAkash_arny is a jewel in the roughAkash_arny is a jewel in the rough

Proprietor at Hariom Traders (Khedia Group)
Management Paradise Member
Re: Free 5 Copies of Bootstrapping: Doing More With Less for MP Members - December 6th, 2009

Hello friends, actually i am not a person who loves to read, but i am here only to say that it is very kind of sramana mitra to give the books for free and to hear the reviews from the aspiring mba's and entrepreneur's, very less you see a writer directly interacting here. Thanks for showing interest in MP and MP's activities.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Visit my yahoogroups for nice mailz.

MY Threads:

Friends: (5)
Old
Hanumantharao Surampudi
hsurampudi is an unknown quantity at this point

hsurampudi
professor at aurora business school
Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh

Re: Free 5 Copies of Bootstrapping: Doing More With Less for MP Members - June 9th, 2011

As a professor at an mba school i can share the wisdom
Friends: (0)