MP AWARDS 2007 coming sooonnnnn!!!!

roshcrazy

MP Guru
Dear MPites,

MP is planning to be back with MP awards-2007 very soon !!!!!!!!!

Yeah…!! the awards, members are awaiting badly… and it is clearly evident from the responses we got from the members that we must hold them very soon.

The MP team has already started working on it, but this time, we plan to take it on a higher level as compared to the last year…. We are planning to include many contests, competitions, management-oriented rounds, article writing. The list is big and exciting !!

For the newbies out here and those who are unaware, a short recap of MP awards 2006….
http://www.managementparadise.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4648&highlight=MP+awards
http://www.managementparadise.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4648&highlight=MP+awards

DEAR MEMBERS,
Firstly MP team would like to thank all members to make MP AWARDS 2006 a huge success.

This year we are including these categories but there is a little variation.

1.Last year everyone simply voted in for the categories. This year we would like the members to put forward nominations for categories and then a proper poll will be carried out to find out the winner in each category.

2.Kindly pour in suggestions if you would like to add up categories…all are most welcome:smile:
[there was this suggestion by Fatima[born2rule] in the MP AWARDS 2006 thread to include these categories….
1.the most active user of the yr
2.the most useful post of the yr]

We will definitely include new categories associated with the forums.

3.If you have any other interesting suggestions so as to what you expect from MP AWARDS 2007, do pour them out here in this thread….:tea:

Last edited by a moderator:

gaurav200x

Gaurav Mittal
Thank You Roshni.

Dear MPites, MP awards 2006 were a very fun-filled and lively interaction between the users and scaling those heights and much beyond, we plan to revise that and add much more.

This time, we plan to add more rounds like

Article writing
, wherein the best article would be selected by our judges. Any cut-copy-paste from the net would be disqualified.

Debate - Brain storming session on a management related topic. The person with the most number of thanks win.

Situation analysis - You're given a situation, like Rs. 1000 and hence you can to build a brand within that money. It will surely test your management skills.

Surely, there would be many more events. These are just for the starting. However we need your suggestions. What other interesting events you would like in these contests to be added.

So let's get to the idea time.... Pour in any idea you have.

Together we can make MP.com awards 2007 a successful event. :tea:

gaurav200x

Gaurav Mittal
Award for the person who suggests the most number of categories for the MP awards 2007 ;)
lol.... how about the most active moderator category.... ;) ;)

rahul_parab2006 said:

most thanx given

highest posts
No one can beat me in that category :p
most helpful person in each section (sumthing new).............

new member with gr8 n helpful posts within last month
this is actually a good idea to control spamming

user who remains online for maximum time
the only people who would become eligible here would be me and kartik... :p

roshcrazy

MP Guru
very innovativee

thankyou...

but i wud appreciate more if u give ideas and suggestions here....

some more ideas:
most emergent member..

OHKIE FREINZ,
there are quite many categories now.....now lets come to the next step....NOMINATIONS!!!!

There are few members who are considered for these categories by default:AJ,rahul_parab,maxdroit, vishal_1986, ross18, love_gundu, ankit_chan, melroy88, born2rule, nick18_in, anu shukla, deepakkaram, drishya[those whose names have not been mentioned..plsno hard feelings..we have recollected as many names of active members on mp as we could..the newbies here have to post to get themselves nominated]

Other members who want themselves to be nominated kindly post here about your interest in gettin nominated alongwith reasons that why should members put in their precious votes for u....

We also plan to keep the 'most helpful user in every section' and related categories every month, so if ur nomination isn't considered this time, don't lose hope. Just be an active part of MP and start helping others. Sooner or later you shall be nominated.

rock on MPITESSSS!!:rockon:

Last edited:

melroy88

Wooo hooo....Was late for viewing this thread so few suggestions on mah mind is already gone...1 thing which we can add is a photo of people with a sign saying I love Mp or anything funny,cool or nice related to mp...Its possible coz most of us have a camera...
In Every section the best article ,joke and the most viewed project can be given a award.
TOPICS LIKE : If i were to rebuild mp what changes would i do?
Can we award people for their display pics or the avtars?

See i feel people only think of +ve things when it comes to suggestions,if people can take in a good way then mabey we should look for awarding certain -ve concepts like most :
The most out of topic post?
Mosting boring-this i guess will be too harsh.
Awards for arguments and rivalry btw members.
Best post in the debate section which has nothing to do with the topic..
Funniest post...
Most number of shouts :D
What can i do to make mp more better?

These are few things that i can think of...more cmg up laterz
adios,
Regards,
Melroy

melroy88

Wooo hooo....Was late for viewing this thread so few suggestions on mah mind is already gone...1 thing which we can add is a photo of people with a sign saying I love Mp or anything funny,cool or nice related to mp...Its possible coz most of us have a camera...
In Every section the best article ,joke and the most viewed project can be given a award.
TOPICS LIKE : If i were to rebuild mp what changes would i do?
Can we award people for their display pics or the avtars?

See i feel people only think of +ve things when it comes to suggestions,if people can take in a good way then mabey we should look for awarding certain -ve concepts like most :
The most out of topic post?
Mosting boring-this i guess will be too harsh.
Awards for arguments and rivalry btw members.
Best post in the debate section which has nothing to do with the topic..
Funniest post...
Most number of shouts :D
What can i do to make mp more better?

These are few things that i can think of...more cmg up laterz
adios,
Regards,
Melroy

That means for the best profile..indirectly.. ;) ....
1 for the most weird topic .. :)

i can suggest u guyz that last year's 15 categories along with these categories shud be there -

(+ve)
USER WITH MOST USEFUL CAT THREADS
USER WITH MOST CREATIVITY (CRETAIVE POSTS)
USER WITH MOST REPLY POWER
USER WITH MOST FUNNIEST THREAD
USER WHO POSTED HIGHEST NO. OF ARTICLES
USER WITH BEST POSTS RELATED TO CURRENT AFFAIRS
MOST COOL POST (AS MELROY SUGGESTED)

AS WELL AS

(-ve)
MOST WORST POST
MOST ILLOGICAL THREAD